I need a simpler guide here

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need a simpler guide here

Post by Makalya on Sun 10 Jan 2016, 01:46

I'm overwhelmed and honestly extremely confused. I am a noob at this, and all of these files and stuff are just making me anxious for whatever reason. If I could have a fuller, more in depth guide to installing The Sims 3, that would be really amazing. I haven't looked around much on this site, so I could be missing something, but nonetheless, if i could be pointed in the right direction that would be amazing. Thanks!

Makalya
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a simpler guide here

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 11 Jan 2016, 17:34

@Makalya wrote:I'm overwhelmed and honestly extremely confused. I am a noob at this, and all of these files and stuff are just making me anxious for whatever reason. If I could have a fuller, more in depth guide to installing The Sims 3, that would be really amazing. I haven't looked around much on this site, so I could be missing something, but nonetheless, if i could be pointed in the right direction that would be amazing. Thanks!

Hello and welcome to the forum @Makalya,

Sorry to hear you are facing these difficulties, but I am unsure where to start. Sad  Have you - first of all - heard from the program "WinRAR" ? Do you know how to use it ? You will need it to extract the downloads from Games4theworld.

The 4.20 version I uploaded here should work just fine. Install the program according to the included instructions, and let us know when you're done with that.
bit.ly 1JFxr51

Or are you familiar with the program already, and you want to proceed with the actual installation ?
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14104

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum