SimCity 4 Deluxe Intallation issues no Auto Run in Disc2. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SimCity 4 Deluxe Intallation issues no Auto Run in Disc2. [SOLVED]

Post by Sims_4Funn on Mon 11 Jan 2016, 21:53

Hi I have installed PowerISO 4.6 from G4TW... I Mounted both CD Drive E and F...
AutoRun the first Disc put in Serial... Skipped Registration, Game installed to 100%... The window closed on it's own... No other screen popped up... Did not ask me to load 2nd Disc... Also there is no autorun.exe in Disc 2 only Run Game... I was going to show you what was in the file however i am not able to do a screen shot or copy and paste....
Anyhow... I also don't know where the Game Directory is and The APP location... I went to the APP file in Disc 1 and tried to paste the crack but it says not enough space in drive...

I have also tried all of the steps above and just tried to launch the RunGame in the Disc 2 and nothing happens... I also tried to launch rungame as administrator and nothing happens as well. If you could/would can we just do a teamviewer and you install for me?
Sims_4Funn
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3 Sims 4
Female Posts : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SimCity 4 Deluxe Intallation issues no Auto Run in Disc2. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 11 Jan 2016, 22:07

@Sims_4Funn wrote:Hi I have installed PowerISO 4.6 from G4TW... I Mounted both CD Drive E and F...
AutoRun the first Disc put in Serial... Skipped Registration, Game installed to 100%... The window closed on it's own... No other screen popped up... Did not ask me to load 2nd Disc... Also there is no autorun.exe in Disc 2 only Run Game... I was going to show you what was in the file however i am not able to do a screen shot or copy and paste....
Anyhow... I also don't know where the Game Directory is and The APP location... I went to the APP file in Disc 1 and tried to paste the crack but it says not enough space in drive...

I have also tried all of the steps above and just tried to launch the RunGame in the Disc 2 and nothing happens... I also tried to launch rungame as administrator and nothing happens as well. If you could/would can we just do a teamviewer and you install for me?

Hello again,

If you mounted both .ISO images of the download, the game should install fine (and not ask you to mount the 2nd disc). You should now unmount both images. Also...copy again the No-CD (crack) file of the download. You must paste the file into the following location:

C:\Program files (x86)\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe\Apps

When prompted, replace the existing file, then try starting the game again. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14104

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sims_4Funn on Mon 11 Jan 2016, 22:42

You're the best!! Did exactly as you said... Successfully started/Lunched SimCity 4 Deluxe. Thanks again  Talk to my rite hand Carlos is tha man!!!
Sims_4Funn
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3 Sims 4
Female Posts : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Tue 12 Jan 2016, 16:07

Hi there,

Glad that fixed the issue, thanks Carlos.
Enjoy the game and please let us know if you need help again! Wink

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 12 Jan 2016, 23:12

@Sims_4Funn wrote:You're the best!! Did exactly as you said... Successfully started/Lunched SimCity 4 Deluxe. Thanks again  Talk to my rite hand Carlos is tha man!!!

Just wanted to add, that you should not copy No-CD files directly onto disc images, because you will always end up with "not enough disk space"-messages. This is a very common error.

You always need to figure out where the game or software was actually installed. Usually either somewhere in C:\Program files (x86) or C:\Program files. And there you need to paste your No-CD-file. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14104

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum