"Game Data Incomplete"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Game Data Incomplete"

Post by alyssaisdumb on Wed 20 Jan 2016, 13:24

Hi there! I recently installed TS4, Get To Work, and Get Together. Also, I have mods downloaded as well.

The game has worked really well for the past month, but recently it's been giving me the error message " Game Data Incomplete "

I've tried repairing the game, which worked a few times, but now it doesn't seem to be working now.
avatar
alyssaisdumb
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 19
Points : 757
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Game Data Incomplete"

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 22 Jan 2016, 22:06

@alyssaisdumb wrote:Hi there! I recently installed TS4, Get To Work, and Get Together. Also, I have mods downloaded as well.

The game has worked really well for the past month, but recently it's been giving me the error message " Game Data Incomplete "

I've tried repairing the game, which worked a few times, but now it doesn't seem to be working now.


Hello again,

Is your basegame of The Sims 4 on Origin ? Or how did you attempt to repair the game ? Smile 
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 13689
Points : 18103
Reputation : 1906
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Also having the same problem

Post by Milz2015 on Tue 26 Jan 2016, 19:57

Carlos wrote:
@alyssaisdumb wrote:Hi there! I recently installed TS4, Get To Work, and Get Together. Also, I have mods downloaded as well.

The game has worked really well for the past month, but recently it's been giving me the error message " Game Data Incomplete "

I've tried repairing the game, which worked a few times, but now it doesn't seem to be working now.


Hello again,

Is your basegame of The Sims 4 on Origin ? Or how did you attempt to repair the game ? Smile 

I have been playing my game for months now, no problems.  All of a sudden I go to play and I get this error about incomplete game data.  I have reinstalled several times, turned off my virus protection while installing, set exceptions, did everything as stated in the links and it is still saying the same thing.  I also have no cc. My games are all from you guys, no origin downloads or store copies, all pirated.  Please help!

Milz2015
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 7
Points : 639
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2015-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Game Data Incomplete"

Post by CHall10006 on Tue 26 Jan 2016, 20:02

It means that either the Crack got broken by Windows Defender or something
Or that the packs from the last time you played The Sims 4 got deleted
Or that you deleted in-use Custom Content
avatar
CHall10006
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Yandere Simulator, Life Is Strange, Geometry Dash, SimCity, Kitty Powers' Matchmaker, MySims, Party Hard, Firewatch, Emily Wants To Play, Five Nights at Freddy's, Outlast, Undertale, Slime Rancher
Male Posts : 76
Points : 841
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2015-05-22
Age : 15
Location : Tyler, Texas

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQIE_rjjl65g7hofin0s6mQ

Back to top Go down

Re: "Game Data Incomplete"

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 27 Jan 2016, 03:05

@Milz2015 wrote:
I have been playing my game for months now, no problems.  All of a sudden I go to play and I get this error about incomplete game data.  I have reinstalled several times, turned off my virus protection while installing, set exceptions, did everything as stated in the links and it is still saying the same thing.  I also have no cc. My games are all from you guys, no origin downloads or store copies, all pirated.  Please help!


Hello @Milz2015,

Feel free to open a new topic for your (own) issues. That way, the topics on the forum are easier to follow, and we can provide better individual support. Thanks for your understanding ! Smile  (just copy and paste the message you already typed, into a new topic - no need to type in everything again).
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 13689
Points : 18103
Reputation : 1906
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum