Question: Limited Edition Content. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question: Limited Edition Content. [SOLVED]

Post by AlexSimmer on Sun 24 Jan 2016, 00:03

Does the G4TW Sims 3 Downloads include limited edition content? (e.g University Life Statue or Supernatural Plants vs. Zombies) If not, Is there a download where I can get the limited edition content?

AlexSimmer
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question: Limited Edition Content. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 24 Jan 2016, 05:40

@AlexSimmer wrote:Does the G4TW Sims 3 Downloads include limited edition content? (e.g University Life Statue or Supernatural Plants vs. Zombies) If not, Is there a download where I can get the limited edition content?

//MOVED

Hello again,

You can find the limited edition items here:
http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/ts3/limeditionstuff.html

These are .sims3pack items, and you need to put them into Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads. Then open the launcher, navigate under "Downloads", and tick the boxes next to the items. Click on "Install" at the bottom, then.

In addition, I also compiled another small set of extra items here:
bit.ly 1S2wLtA

Install the .sims3pack files in the same manner; and thise set also contains a few other small extras too... Smile

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexSimmer on Sun 24 Jan 2016, 07:39

Thanks again Carlos!  Carlos is tha man!!!

AlexSimmer
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 24 Jan 2016, 08:50

@AlexSimmer wrote:Thanks again Carlos!  Carlos is tha man!!!

No problem. Should you be interested in a complete collection of all Sims 3 "store items", I recommend using Sim Architect's torrent here. Read up on the topic:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t20677-the-sims-3-full-store-sim-architect-torrent

Other than that, have fun again ! Question answered, topic closed. Smile

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum