Sims 4 Unable to start after all the instructions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Unable to start after all the instructions

Post by redoxsphere on Mon 01 Feb 2016, 08:44

Hi games4theworld,

After i followed all your instruction on the forum and from the rar, unfortunately it still doesnt work for me ! I also went to read about adding exceptions for anti virus from the forum and tried.
Despite all those, i still cannot get it running. I also uninstalled my origins too. Any ideas ? 

I tried and repeated everything more than 3 times already. Btw im running on Windows 7 ! hope that helps !

Thanks!
Attachments
Capture.JPG This is the error they gave me :You don't have permission to download attachments.(115 Kb) Downloaded 7 times

redoxsphere
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 Unable to start after all the instructions

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 04 Feb 2016, 00:17

@redoxsphere wrote:Hi games4theworld,

After i followed all your instruction on the forum and from the rar, unfortunately it still doesnt work for me ! I also went to read about adding exceptions for anti virus from the forum and tried.
Despite all those, i still cannot get it running. I also uninstalled my origins too. Any ideas ? 

I tried and repeated everything more than 3 times already. Btw im running on Windows 7 ! hope that helps !

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum @redoxsphere and sorry for the late reply,

What is your anti-virus program ? And have you tried running both the TS4.exe and the TS4_x64.exe ?

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13490

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redoxsphere on Fri 05 Feb 2016, 08:56

Hi 

Thanks for replying ! Not at all ! Yes i tried both but they both gave me the same error ! Im using Norton as my antivirus !

redoxsphere
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 06 Feb 2016, 19:09

@redoxsphere wrote:Hi 

Thanks for replying ! Not at all ! Yes i tried both but they both gave me the same error ! Im using Norton as my antivirus !

Sorry to hear about these problems. WhatDidUJustCallMe?  I don't know how Norton works unfortunately. Have you tried disabling the virus protection (temporarily) ? After doing so, please re-copy and re-paste the latest pirated Sims 4 update from Games4theworld (Get together). Just paste those files over your current installation and overwrite the previous files/folders.

Then try the game again.

//EDIT

Just to double-check, your Windows Defender is turned OFF ? If all else fails, then you could even consider uninstalling Norton and then re-booting the computer, to complete the uninstall. But that's up to you.

I do recall another user on here though, who managed to get the game working on Norton back then, so it may be a matter of correct configuration, but then as I said, I'm not familiar with Norton, hence I can't say more.

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redoxsphere on Mon 08 Feb 2016, 04:18

So i did the copy and paste it still gives me the error, am i missing of a file ? Configuration ? meaning that i installed wrongly ? DedicatedToLorilihim Just to confirm, the dll and ini files are still in place. Its still gives me the same error. Honestly i have used "game4theworld" ultimate fix before and it works, after the Sims 4 get together, error pops up.

Here is the my installed directory : http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/19/41/08/04/captur16.jpg

My windows defender is tied to Norton. When i disable Norton windows defender, it is also disabled.  if worse come to worse it still doesn't work than i should change my anti virus because i went to do some digging, and asking many people, they mentioned that Norton is the root of the problem. Not sure why thought despite disabling. 

Thanks for the help !

redoxsphere
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 10 Feb 2016, 00:10

I fixed your image link. Your installation folder seems to be called Origin, which is a bit odd. Did you name that folder yourself ? Can you try renaming "Origin" into "The Sims 4" ? And then try the game again ?

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redoxsphere on Sat 13 Feb 2016, 05:35

Oh i Rename it because some people say that if u rename so how it worked so i gave it a try, unfortunately it doesn't hhaahahha !  So i redownload everything and it still doesn't work.

redoxsphere
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 13 Feb 2016, 10:06

@redoxsphere wrote:Oh i Rename it because some people say that if u rename so how it worked so i gave it a try, unfortunately it doesn't hhaahahha !  So i redownload everything and it still doesn't work.

Have you considered uninstalling Norton ? Followed by a re-boot of the computer ? Then try the game again.

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum