Sims 4 Unable to start after all the instructions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Unable to start after all the instructions

Post by redoxsphere on Mon 01 Feb 2016, 08:44

Hi games4theworld,

After i followed all your instruction on the forum and from the rar, unfortunately it still doesnt work for me ! I also went to read about adding exceptions for anti virus from the forum and tried.
Despite all those, i still cannot get it running. I also uninstalled my origins too. Any ideas ? 

I tried and repeated everything more than 3 times already. Btw im running on Windows 7 ! hope that helps !

Thanks!
Attachments
Capture.JPG This is the error they gave me :You don't have permission to download attachments.(115 Kb) Downloaded 7 times

redoxsphere
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 Unable to start after all the instructions

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 04 Feb 2016, 00:17

@redoxsphere wrote:Hi games4theworld,

After i followed all your instruction on the forum and from the rar, unfortunately it still doesnt work for me ! I also went to read about adding exceptions for anti virus from the forum and tried.
Despite all those, i still cannot get it running. I also uninstalled my origins too. Any ideas ? 

I tried and repeated everything more than 3 times already. Btw im running on Windows 7 ! hope that helps !

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum @redoxsphere and sorry for the late reply,

What is your anti-virus program ? And have you tried running both the TS4.exe and the TS4_x64.exe ?

G4TW Forum Rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac, Military strategy games (Darkest Hour, Hearts of Iron, Arsenal of Democracy, etc.), Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 15361

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redoxsphere on Fri 05 Feb 2016, 08:56

Hi 

Thanks for replying ! Not at all ! Yes i tried both but they both gave me the same error ! Im using Norton as my antivirus !

redoxsphere
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 06 Feb 2016, 19:09

@redoxsphere wrote:Hi 

Thanks for replying ! Not at all ! Yes i tried both but they both gave me the same error ! Im using Norton as my antivirus !

Sorry to hear about these problems. WhatDidUJustCallMe?  I don't know how Norton works unfortunately. Have you tried disabling the virus protection (temporarily) ? After doing so, please re-copy and re-paste the latest pirated Sims 4 update from Games4theworld (Get together). Just paste those files over your current installation and overwrite the previous files/folders.

Then try the game again.

//EDIT

Just to double-check, your Windows Defender is turned OFF ? If all else fails, then you could even consider uninstalling Norton and then re-booting the computer, to complete the uninstall. But that's up to you.

I do recall another user on here though, who managed to get the game working on Norton back then, so it may be a matter of correct configuration, but then as I said, I'm not familiar with Norton, hence I can't say more.

G4TW Forum Rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac, Military strategy games (Darkest Hour, Hearts of Iron, Arsenal of Democracy, etc.), Enter the Gungeon.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redoxsphere on Mon 08 Feb 2016, 04:18

So i did the copy and paste it still gives me the error, am i missing of a file ? Configuration ? meaning that i installed wrongly ? DedicatedToLorilihim Just to confirm, the dll and ini files are still in place. Its still gives me the same error. Honestly i have used "game4theworld" ultimate fix before and it works, after the Sims 4 get together, error pops up.

Here is the my installed directory : http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/19/41/08/04/captur16.jpg

My windows defender is tied to Norton. When i disable Norton windows defender, it is also disabled.  if worse come to worse it still doesn't work than i should change my anti virus because i went to do some digging, and asking many people, they mentioned that Norton is the root of the problem. Not sure why thought despite disabling. 

Thanks for the help !

redoxsphere
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 10 Feb 2016, 00:10

I fixed your image link. Your installation folder seems to be called Origin, which is a bit odd. Did you name that folder yourself ? Can you try renaming "Origin" into "The Sims 4" ? And then try the game again ?

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redoxsphere on Sat 13 Feb 2016, 05:35

Oh i Rename it because some people say that if u rename so how it worked so i gave it a try, unfortunately it doesn't hhaahahha !  So i redownload everything and it still doesn't work.

redoxsphere
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 13 Feb 2016, 10:06

@redoxsphere wrote:Oh i Rename it because some people say that if u rename so how it worked so i gave it a try, unfortunately it doesn't hhaahahha !  So i redownload everything and it still doesn't work.

Have you considered uninstalling Norton ? Followed by a re-boot of the computer ? Then try the game again.

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum