Problem with Get together

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem with Get together

Post by mistyredcherry on Fri 05 Feb 2016, 01:00

Hello guys, 

I just download your Get together expension, i did everything good but when i launch the game ... it's still the same. ( no error message, agreed on the autorisation in my anti virus moved to a different location ect.. ) 

My Sims 4 game is a crack that i got a week after it was realesed, i later download get to work expansion ( don't remember if it was yours because i already moved all my folder etc... ) everything worked. 
Now i followed all your instruction and scout into the forum but i didn't see anything like my problem. The expansion just don't "work" :') i can still play the sims but i really wanted the spa stuff because i downloaded one that required a "code by mobile" scam :') lol.

Anyway could you help me ? Wink

Thanks Very Happy

mistyredcherry
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 11
Points : 582
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-02-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem with Get together

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 05 Feb 2016, 01:25

@mistyredcherry wrote:Hello guys, 

I just download your Get together expension, i did everything good but when i launch the game ... it's still the same. ( no error message, agreed on the autorisation in my anti virus moved to a different location ect.. ) 

My Sims 4 game is a crack that i got a week after it was realesed, i later download get to work expansion ( don't remember if it was yours because i already moved all my folder etc... ) everything worked. 
Now i followed all your instruction and scout into the forum but i didn't see anything like my problem. The expansion just don't "work" :') i can still play the sims but i really wanted the spa stuff because i downloaded one that required a "code by mobile" scam :') lol.

Anyway could you help me ? Wink

Thanks Very Happy


Hello and welcome to the forum @mistyredcherry,

Other than the fact that certain DLC aren't showing up in your game, are you able to start up the game fine ? Try moving your installation folder of "The Sims 4", from Program files (x86) directly onto your desktop. Then, re-start the game from there and see if you are still missing any DLC.

Good luck !
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14091
Points : 18698
Reputation : 1989
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : San Fierro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem with Get together

Post by mistyredcherry on Fri 05 Feb 2016, 02:12

Hi, so yeah the game works as if i never added anything more to the files. (ok .. at the moment i write this down the game has crashed but i think it's nothing :') )
Here some screenshot :
Screenshot:
  
So the image is the get to work one still (though it changed ) but i checked like hair / clothes / furniture still the same )

mistyredcherry
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 11
Points : 582
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-02-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem with Get together

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 05 Feb 2016, 02:20

@mistyredcherry wrote:Hi, so yeah the game works as if i never added anything more to the files. (ok .. at the moment i write this down the game has crashed but i think it's nothing :') )
Here some screenshot :
Screenshot:
  
So the image is the get to work one still (though it changed ) but i checked like hair / clothes / furniture still the same )


Well, there are folders missing from your screenshot. Smile  Can you try again, and copy + paste the files from "Get together", over your Sims 4 folder (on the desktop) ? Please choose "replace existing files" when prompted.
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14091
Points : 18698
Reputation : 1989
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : San Fierro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem with Get together

Post by mistyredcherry on Fri 05 Feb 2016, 03:08

Yay ! It's working Smile Thanks, only "problem" it's in english and i'm french (even if i speak english ).. can i changed that or will it become french again when i relaunch the game ? ( i'm going to sleep so i can't check again ) 

Anyway thank you for the fast answers really nice of you

EDIT : oh, I lost all my game files :'( is that normal  ?

mistyredcherry
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 11
Points : 582
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-02-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem with Get together

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 05 Feb 2016, 03:50

Are you using the TS4.exe or the TS4_x64.exe for starting the game ?
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14091
Points : 18698
Reputation : 1989
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : San Fierro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem with Get together

Post by mistyredcherry on Fri 05 Feb 2016, 12:35

Hello =) 

I must have used the TS4_x64, just tried the TS4.exe and i have my games and everything works ! Smile Thank you again for your help !

mistyredcherry
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 11
Points : 582
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-02-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem with Get together

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 05 Feb 2016, 12:39

@mistyredcherry wrote:Hello =) 

I must have used the TS4_x64, just tried the TS4.exe and i have my games and everything works ! Smile Thank you again for your help !


You can also use the TS4_x64.exe for starting the game. But if you want to have the in-game display language in French, see this post here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t22096-experimental-language-change-and-the-ts4_x64-exe


Note: you don't necessarily have to move the installation folder under C:\Program files. Just leave your installation folder where it is right now. Only focus on importing these registry entries that I linked to. Good luck !
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14091
Points : 18698
Reputation : 1989
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : San Fierro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum