Must update the game. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Must update the game. [SOLVED]

Post by Delecia on Sat 06 Feb 2016, 09:53

So yesterday i installed sims 4 get together , so the game is updated as the admin said in the sims 4 ultimate fix "latest update " , then i installed a house to the game , but i couldn't place it in the game , it said " cannot place this content because it was created with a newer version of the game , restart your game and check for updates "
so ? what should i do ?
Delecia
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 64

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Must update the game. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 06 Feb 2016, 10:07

@Delecia wrote:So yesterday i installed sims 4 get together , so the game is updated as the admin said in the sims 4 ultimate fix "latest update " , then i installed a house to the game , but i couldn't place it in the game , it said " cannot place this content because it was created with a newer version of the game , restart your game and check for updates "
so ? what should i do ?

Hello and welcome to the forum @Delecia,

The thing is, the current available (pirated) Sims 4 updates from Games4theworld only support the patch level 1.13.104.1010. Whoever created the custom house that you downloaded most likely has a game version that is higher than 1.13.104.1010.

I can't really tell when the next pirated updates will come out, I'm sorry. Until then you will need to do without that specific custom house. WhatDidUJustCallMe? 

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delecia on Sat 06 Feb 2016, 11:38

ok got it , thanks a lot Smile
Delecia
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 64

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 06 Feb 2016, 19:38

@Delecia wrote:ok got it , thanks a lot Smile

No problem. Smile  Feel free to try other houses though, maybe there are older creations that do not need the latest game version of The Sims 4. Anyhow, since the question has been answered, I guess the topic can be closed. If you need any more help, you can then open a new topic. In the meantime, have fun !

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum