Please help me guys i have stack with this game update 2 days now..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help me guys i have stack with this game update 2 days now..

Post by darkprinces91 on Fri 12 Feb 2016, 23:06

I done all the steps that you give but nothing..when I download the base game sims 3 from par.bay..(the first version, without updates) I can play normally but when I run this patch for updating the game don't work.. IT'S opened a window and says it is not a real copy of the game please insert the real disc etc. last year I had it with yours issues with help from this topic and all  works perfectly..but I deleted..so now..please help what I m doing wrong?? i need upadate the game for the download packages..lots etc

darkprinces91
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help me guys i have stack with this game update 2 days now..

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 13 Feb 2016, 09:59

@darkprinces91 wrote:I done all the steps that you give but nothing..when I download the base game sims 3 from par.bay..(the first version, without updates) I can play normally but when I run this patch for updating the game don't work.. IT'S opened a window and says it is not a real copy of the game please insert the real disc etc. last year I had it with yours issues with help from this topic and all  works perfectly..but I deleted..so now..please help what I m doing wrong?? i need upadate the game for the download packages..lots etc

//SPLIT

Hello and welcome to the forum @darkprinces91,

See again the guide here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

You cannot have only the base game. You must install at least one of the other expansions or stuffpacks, and it doesn't matter which one(s) exactly. Smile  In other words, please do the steps from #2 to #5 from that guide, andif done correctly, you should be able to get the game running after that. Good luck, and feel free to keep us posted !
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum