Steam + Downloaded store content.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Steam + Downloaded store content.

Post by MumsGoldTeeth on Fri 19 Feb 2016, 22:59

Hi, I was just curious to see if anyone knew if there were a major risk using the store content from the download site with a legitimately purchased copy of The Sims 3 from Steam. I'd love to have the stuff in my game as I forgot how dull it can be even with the expansions but I don't want to get my account banned.

MumsGoldTeeth
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam + Downloaded store content.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 20 Feb 2016, 05:04

MumsGoldTeeth wrote:Hi, I was just curious to see if anyone knew if there were a major risk using the store content from the download site with a legitimately purchased copy of The Sims 3 from Steam. I'd love to have the stuff in my game as I forgot how dull it can be even with the expansions but I don't want to get my account banned.

Hello and welcome to the forum,

To my knowledge there is no way of knowing, for Steam or Origin, what 'additional content' you added to your base game. This 'additional content' can either be store items (in the .sims3pack file format), pirated expansions or mods in general.

So yes, feel free to go ahead and use those store items. Smile  Good luck !

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14458

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum