Dragon Valley Black Dragon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragon Valley Black Dragon

Post by Trinity99 on Tue 23 Feb 2016, 23:55

Hi I always downloaded all the sims games from here,but now I made an account to ask this question I'm new here. .So I have the DragonValleyGold world downloaded from games4theworld.And I have the store fixes applied.The problem is no matter how many eggs I buy ,what is the topic i talk with them ,I can never get a black dragon.Please help Smile

Trinity99
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon Valley Black Dragon

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 25 Feb 2016, 15:58

@Trinity99 wrote:Hi I always downloaded all the sims games from here,but now I made an account to ask this question I'm new here. .So I have the DragonValleyGold world downloaded from games4theworld.And I have the store fixes applied.The problem is no matter how many eggs I buy ,what is the topic i talk with them ,I can never get a black dragon.Please help Smile

Hello and welcome to the forum @Trinity99,

If I remember correctly, the color of the dragon depended on the interactions that you make. There should be e.g. different "topics" to talk about with the egg, and depending on what you choose and how often you repeat this topic, chances are higher to get a dragon of a particular color.

I'm not sure what topic you need to do/choose in order to get the black dragon though; I would need to try it myself next time I play with The Sims 3, but maybe you can come up with it on your own, by trying different stuff. Good luck for now ! Smile

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN ModeratorInspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout 3 & New Vegas, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
Male Posts : 12274

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity99 on Thu 25 Feb 2016, 18:40

I tried each topic belive me.I bought like 50 eggs at tried each...but I never seem to get a black dragon

Trinity99
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 26 Feb 2016, 19:37

@Trinity99 wrote:I tried each topic belive me.I bought like 50 eggs at tried each...but I never seem to get a black dragon

I recall now that for some functions of "Dragon Valley" to work properly, you also need to have the "Renaissance Venue" store set installed. Maybe you don't have it installed, and that's the reason why you aren't getting a black dragon ? You can download the Renaissance Venue here:
bit.ly 1MsAFqB

Install that thing, and try getting again a black dragon. Good luck !

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN ModeratorInspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout 3 & New Vegas, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
Male Posts : 12274

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum