Sims 4 help.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 help.

Post by vinillamj on Wed 24 Feb 2016, 00:17

my sims 4 is not working . i just installed it exactly as the file said . witch i got my games4theworld. , help i really don t wanna do this another time . i so tired of it  Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Help The Sims 3 plumbob Foreveralone

//EDIT

the origin thing pops up and tell me to sign in ?

vinillamj
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 help.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 25 Feb 2016, 16:06

vinillamj wrote:my sims 4 is not working . i just installed it exactly as the file said . witch i got my games4theworld. , help i really don t wanna do this another time . i so tired of it  Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God. Help The Sims 3 plumbob Foreveralone

//EDIT

the origin thing pops up and tell me to sign in ?

Hello and welcome to the forum @vinillamj,

Probably your anti-virus program or Windows Defender are interfering with the game files. Please have a look at these 2 topics here, and do these things on your own system:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-11-9-2015

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t19191-unable-to-start-origin-is-currently-not-running-alternative-solutions

When you feel ready, let me know, so that we can go further with the steps. Good luck for now, and take your time ! Smile

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14423

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum