Origin not running... :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Origin not running... :)

Post by hubobilor on Wed 02 Mar 2016, 10:22

Hi, thanks for all the support for this game, especially to Carlos, it's a shame it is so difficult to get this game to work for many people.
I have this origin problem, first I had installed a 'FitGirl' pack which had everything, but I got the error, I read about some fixes and they didn't work.
I tried the Ultimate Fix on here, still nothing.

So I uninstalled and downloaded the base game, get to work, get together from here.
But the result is exactly the same.
It is strange, when I load TS4_x64.exe I see nothing and no process running, only when I do the 32 bit exe I see the origin error. (I'm running x64 Windows 10)

I just want to make sure... I don't need Origin installed at all do I? I have never touched it, if it needs to be installed (but not running) - that would explain it!
I tried to read but I couldn't see any specific information if you need Origin installed or not - I only read that it should be closed and not running or something like that.

I moved the folder out of the EA directory, all the usual stuff.
I see some people just haven't been able to get this to work - I hope when the new DLC gets cracked that I will be able to give it another try, hopefully the crack will be 'better'... Smile

Thanks for the help!

hubobilor
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 4
Points : 454
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Origin not running... :)

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 02 Mar 2016, 12:49

@hubobilor wrote:Hi, thanks for all the support for this game, especially to Carlos, it's a shame it is so difficult to get this game to work for many people.
I have this origin problem, first I had installed a 'FitGirl' pack which had everything, but I got the error, I read about some fixes and they didn't work.
I tried the Ultimate Fix on here, still nothing.

So I uninstalled and downloaded the base game, get to work, get together from here.
But the result is exactly the same.
It is strange, when I load TS4_x64.exe I see nothing and no process running, only when I do the 32 bit exe I see the origin error. (I'm running x64 Windows 10)

I just want to make sure... I don't need Origin installed at all do I? I have never touched it, if it needs to be installed (but not running) - that would explain it!
I tried to read but I couldn't see any specific information if you need Origin installed or not - I only read that it should be closed and not running or something like that.

I moved the folder out of the EA directory, all the usual stuff.
I see some people just haven't been able to get this to work - I hope when the new DLC gets cracked that I will be able to give it another try, hopefully the crack will be 'better'... Smile

Thanks for the help!


Hello and welcome to the forum @hubobilor !


You do not need to run Origin alongside a pirated Sims 4, as RELOADED's crack already includes an "Origin-emulator". That said, please try moving your installation folder of "The Sims 4", out from Program files (x86), and into Program files. That could be a first step. After which you please try and run the game with the TS4_x64.exe.

Good luck for now and let us know how it goes !
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 13689
Points : 18099
Reputation : 1906
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Origin not running... :)

Post by MexicanPonchos on Wed 02 Mar 2016, 12:55

Hello everyone, as @hubobilor stated above I currently have pretty much the same problem. Except on the other side, I have origin installed but I think it is pretty much useless. When I do the QuickSFV, the only bad file I find is rldorigin.dll, which I presume is the origin file? I also downloaded Fitgirl's pack, and tried what @carlos did. It most likely didn't work because I have a Windows 7 and x32. So if any of you could help me that would be perfect. I also get the same error message, that Origin is not running even when it is (legal copy of origin).

MexicanPonchos
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 4
Points : 456
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Origin not running... :)

Post by hubobilor on Wed 02 Mar 2016, 13:44

Carlos wrote:
Hello and welcome to the forum @hubobilor !


You do not need to run Origin alongside a pirated Sims 4, as RELOADED's crack already includes an "Origin-emulator". That said, please try moving your installation folder of "The Sims 4", out from Program files (x86), and into Program files. That could be a first step. After which you please try and run the game with the TS4_x64.exe.

Good luck for now and let us know how it goes !
Thanks for the welcome Smile
Ok thanks for that, lots of games I installed have steam emulators etc, this is my first origin based game. Maybe origin is not as stable to crack as steam... I have no idea!

I did what you said and moved from it from program files (x86) to 64bit 'program files' and now, mysteriously the x64 exe loads - giving me the origin error! Although annoying it's interesting because yeah as I said above, the 64bit exe didn't seem to do anything at all before.
Anyway, now I have 32+64bit TS4.exe both giving me the origin error... maybe progress, maybe not!

I'm not going to reinstall windows Very Happy I'll keep trying to fight this problem...

hubobilor
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 4
Points : 454
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Origin not running... :)

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 02 Mar 2016, 15:05

@hubobilor wrote:Thanks for the welcome Smile
Ok thanks for that, lots of games I installed have steam emulators etc, this is my first origin based game. Maybe origin is not as stable to crack as steam... I have no idea!

I did what you said and moved from it from program files (x86) to 64bit 'program files' and now, mysteriously the x64 exe loads - giving me the origin error! Although annoying it's interesting because yeah as I said above, the 64bit exe didn't seem to do anything at all before.
Anyway, now I have 32+64bit TS4.exe both giving me the origin error... maybe progress, maybe not!

I'm not going to reinstall windows Very Happy I'll keep trying to fight this problem...


Are you sure you have configured your Windows Defender & anti-virus exclusions properly ? See also these topics here:


http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-11-9-2015

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t19191-unable-to-start-origin-is-currently-not-running-alternative-solutions
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 13689
Points : 18099
Reputation : 1906
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Origin not running... :)

Post by MexicanPonchos on Wed 02 Mar 2016, 19:16

For all users with the Origin Problem, I have figured out a solution.

Just a bit ago I was like you guys, looking around the web trying to find answers and the answers you might've found didn't work for you. Well I came up with a simple solution. Down below is the step by step process I took.

Step 1:

- In your The Sims 4 Folder, check for another folder called _Redist. Open it, and then open the application named QuickSFV. This shall run through all of the folders and check for which files are "bad". If more than 1 file is bad, use this to guide you to find the other right files for the wrong ones you might have.

Step 2:


- Once you've went through QuickSFV, you most likely will only have 1 bad file; rldorigin.dll. This file is the file that makes origin work with TS4, and allows the whole game to be crack-able. The only real solution is to 1) Find a friend who cracked the game and it works for him, and get the file from him or 2) Look for it on the internet. Number 2 most likely won't work since when I figured this out I spent hours trying to find a good rldorigin.dll file and couldn't find one. I recommend asking anyone here that has the game (cracked) and it works.


Step 3:


- Once you receive the file, copy it into the Bin folder which is under the Game folder. Replace the old file, since it is a bad copy, and retry the QuickSFV that we did in the first step. This will recheck all of the files, including the new one you just put in. If they are all "OK" then you should be good to go and the game should be working perfectly! 


** Guide by MexicanPonchos **

MexicanPonchos
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 4
Points : 456
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Origin not running... :)

Post by hubobilor on Thu 03 Mar 2016, 02:28

Thanks Carlos, I made sure I have completely disabled Windows Defender, I have no other av software.
Just to test, I installed the 'ultimate fix' over my base + get to work + get together, and now again the x64 exe is not even loading... Maybe a coincidence, but maybe the ultimate fix broke something over my install? But, it was already 'broken' anyway, not playable, so no big problem... haha

@MexicanPonchos - in the original FitGirl release I installed, yes the file checksums were checked after installation, the game still didn't run.
In the G4TW pack I don't think there is a _Redist folder or any sfv files.
Anyway, I don't think the issue is always rldorigin.dll, surely if I launch the 64bit exe I would be using RldOrigin_x64.dll instead...
I believe this game can have issues running even if the files are 100% OK.

- edit. the x64 exe seems to be giving the error message again now. i have no idea why sometimes it doesn't do anything, and sometimes it gives the origin error.

hubobilor
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 4
Points : 454
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Origin not running... :)

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 06 Mar 2016, 00:27

@hubobilor wrote:Thanks Carlos, I made sure I have completely disabled Windows Defender, I have no other av software.
Just to test, I installed the 'ultimate fix' over my base + get to work + get together, and now again the x64 exe is not even loading... Maybe a coincidence, but maybe the ultimate fix broke something over my install? But, it was already 'broken' anyway, not playable, so no big problem... haha

@MexicanPonchos - in the original FitGirl release I installed, yes the file checksums were checked after installation, the game still didn't run.
In the G4TW pack I don't think there is a _Redist folder or any sfv files.
Anyway, I don't think the issue is always rldorigin.dll, surely if I launch the 64bit exe I would be using RldOrigin_x64.dll instead...
I believe this game can have issues running even if the files are 100% OK.

- edit. the x64 exe seems to be giving the error message again now. i have no idea why sometimes it doesn't do anything, and sometimes it gives the origin error.


Well, I'm afraid I'm at my wit's end. WhatDidUJustCallMe?  Feel free to consider a fresh Windows re-installation, if you really want to play a pirated Sims 4 game. Sorry I can't give any better advice.
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 13689
Points : 18099
Reputation : 1906
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Origin not running... :)

Post by hubobilor on Sat 12 Mar 2016, 05:39

No problem Carlos, don't worry about it. It's not your fault after all!
I'll have a try with Sims 3 Smile

hubobilor
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 4
Points : 454
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Origin not running... :)

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 12 Mar 2016, 07:37

@hubobilor wrote:No problem Carlos, don't worry about it. It's not your fault after all!
I'll have a try with Sims 3 Smile


Thanks a lot for your understanding ! Very Happy  And indeed, Sims 3 is a much better game anyway.  Carlos is tha man  Oh my...
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 13689
Points : 18099
Reputation : 1906
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum