Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty Wallpapers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty Wallpapers

Post by Sushi.Kira on Wed 02 Mar 2016, 18:41

Hello,

I have a question about the Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty wallpapers, if anyone has them? They are actually the only new thing about the set.
And would love to have them Smile
http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:72943 (Sorry if I'm not allowed to post a link, if so I will remove it right away)

Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

Favourite games : The Elder scrolls, Sims 3, Fallout & Minecraft.
Female Posts : 99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty Wallpapers

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 02 Mar 2016, 19:07

Sushi.Kira wrote:Hello,

I have a question about the Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty wallpapers, if anyone has them? They are actually the only new thing about the set.
And would love to have them Smile
http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:72943 (Sorry if I'm not allowed to post a link, if so I will remove it right away)

Hello,

The link is OK, no worries (since it's not a filesharing/torrent/warez-site). But as for your request, I never understood how these "featured looks" of Sims 3 store items work (such as this "Sandy Shoals Seas Shanty Collection").

According to EA's official site, these items seem to be re-colorings or re-texturings of already existing store items. But then there is this here:
http://sunsetsims.mustbedestroyed.org/index.php/2014/07/23/sandy-shoals-sea-shanty/

The links shown on the bottom of the site seem to lead to store items that you need to have installed before you can apply these "featured looks" (again, as the featured looks are only recolorings of existing items, you need to have these items installed already beforehand). And according to the site I linked to above, they are not even re-colorings, but just a mash-up of different store sets.

The information regarding these items is conflicting, and I'm not sure what to make of all that, I'm sorry.

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14419

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty Wallpapers

Post by Sushi.Kira on Wed 02 Mar 2016, 19:10

Thanks for the quick awnser, but I already have been on that site and those links are to sets with items that already exist. The wallpapers are the only new thing on the set and can't find them anywhere Sad
Ah well no biggie thanks for the help though Smile

Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

Favourite games : The Elder scrolls, Sims 3, Fallout & Minecraft.
Female Posts : 99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum