Unicorn won't spawn

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unicorn won't spawn

Post by Potatoes-Queen on Fri 04 Mar 2016, 17:12

Hi, that's all in the title. The unicorn did spawn once, my sim befriended him, but didn't have time to invite him to her household. He didn't spawn since then, it has been 19 days. Anybody's got an idea where this come from?

//EDIT

Ok, never mind, I ended up coming across the unicorn by one of the fish spots. It appears the cloud over him just wasn't there anymore. It just takes ages to scan the map.

Potatoes-Queen
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unicorn won't spawn

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 06 Mar 2016, 01:02

@Potatoes-Queen wrote:Hi, that's all in the title. The unicorn did spawn once, my sim befriended him, but didn't have time to invite him to her household. He didn't spawn since then, it has been 19 days. Anybody's got an idea where this come from?

//EDIT

Ok, never mind, I ended up coming across the unicorn by one of the fish spots. It appears the cloud over him just wasn't there anymore. It just takes ages to scan the map.

Welcome to the forum @Potatoes-Queen and sorry for the late reply,

I never saw a unicorn myself yet. Sad  But then, I couldn't be bothered (thus far) to level up in the equestrian-skill, so there's that. Razz  It appears that unicorns in general show up very rarely...

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN ModeratorInspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout 3 & New Vegas, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
Male Posts : 12274

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum