Quick Question About All-in-One/Neighborhoods

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quick Question About All-in-One/Neighborhoods

Post by MissCashew on Mon 07 Mar 2016, 18:25

I don't have a problem exactly, just wondering. I have your Sims 3 all-in-one installed and it's version 1.67.2.024017. I was looking at your neighborhoods downloads and it says that most of them require version 1.5.0.015000 and/or the store fixes. Will this cause issues, or is it fine because the version I have is newer?

Sorry, total noob. Just want to make sure before I actually make a problem for myself.

MissCashew
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick Question About All-in-One/Neighborhoods

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 07 Mar 2016, 21:50

MissCashew wrote:I don't have a problem exactly, just wondering. I have your Sims 3 all-in-one installed and it's version 1.67.2.024017. I was looking at your neighborhoods downloads and it says that most of them require version 1.5.0.015000 and/or the store fixes. Will this cause issues, or is it fine because the version I have is newer?

Sorry, total noob. Just want to make sure before I actually make a problem for myself.

Hello and welcome to the forum @MissCashew,

There won't be any issues in your case, no worries. Smile

You can also view it this way: EA would shoot themselves in the leg if they released worlds that were "only" compatible with game version 1.5. If they (EA) then release a later update such as the 1.67-version, creating those worlds would have been pointless. In general with games, later game updates normally include features that ensure the functionality of older in-game elements, so that players don't have to worry - again, under normal circumstances.

It's the same as with Microsoft Office Word documents for instance. Files created with Word 2007 can (still) be opened and edited with later versions of the program like Word 2013 or Word 2016. 

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14423

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCashew on Tue 08 Mar 2016, 01:00

Thank you =) Looking forward to actually, maybe getting the dragons to work this time around!

MissCashew
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 08 Mar 2016, 01:54

MissCashew wrote:Thank you =) Looking forward to actually, maybe getting the dragons to work this time around!

For that, you will need the store fixes though, so make sure to apply them properly, according to the included instructions. Smile

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14423

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum