Sims 2 Complete Collection CC Download. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 2 Complete Collection CC Download. [SOLVED]

Post by jazzyfries on Tue 08 Mar 2016, 01:42

Okay i'm not the brightest person, that being said I was wondering where to put my CC folder called "Downloads".  I Downloaded the Complete Collection from you guys and it works perfectly,so i wanted to add some CC to my game, but i dont know where. Im aware that after you download all the expansion packs and Stuff packs you must crack and open the game with the Mansion Stuff Pack app. So i tried there and it didn't work, And i tired the bases game folder and that didn't work either.
If you guys could help me i would be very grateful 
Please and thank you for reading this ^-^

jazzyfries
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

Favourite games : sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 2 Complete Collection CC Download. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 08 Mar 2016, 01:53

@jazzyfries wrote:Okay i'm not the brightest person, that being said I was wondering where to put my CC folder called "Downloads".  I Downloaded the Complete Collection from you guys and it works perfectly,so i wanted to add some CC to my game, but i dont know where. Im aware that after you download all the expansion packs and Stuff packs you must crack and open the game with the Mansion Stuff Pack app. So i tried there and it didn't work, And i tired the bases game folder and that didn't work either.
If you guys could help me i would be very grateful 
Please and thank you for reading this ^-^

Hello and welcome to the forum @jazzyfries,

Did you copy & paste the file inside the #Crack-folder of the download, to the correct location, and did you also replace the existing file ? Please look for the #Crack-folder inside the download and copy the file there. Then navigate to the location C:\Program files (x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 Mansion and Garden Stuff\TSBin. And paste the file there. When prompted, please overwrite/replace the existing file. See the screenshot here for the correct location where you need to paste that #Crack-file:

About the custom content, see this screenshot here:

That's where the "Downloads"-folder goes. You can create it yourself, but it should also show up once you start up "Bodyshop" at least once.

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzyfries on Tue 08 Mar 2016, 02:32

Okay it works now Thank you

jazzyfries
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

Favourite games : sims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 08 Mar 2016, 04:27

@jazzyfries wrote:Okay it works now Thank you

Good to hear. Smile  There is no guide here (yet) about custom content in The Sims 2, but you can have items such as hair, clothing, meshes, mods, careers, makeup, buymode objects, floors and walls in your "Downloads"-folder. You could even attempt to make subfolders inside "Downloads" to organize your stuff. 

More on that may follow in the future, but for now, have fun ! Feel free to open a new topic anytime again if you need more support on anything we can help with. Problem solved, topic closed.

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum