The sims 1 complete collection- I can't get FULL screen.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 1 complete collection- I can't get FULL screen.

Post by isadamn on Tue 08 Mar 2016, 21:02

Hello everyone I downloades the complete collection of THE SIMS 1 to play superstar, and it works fine
BUT it only plays in the middle of the screen like 800x600 (my monitor is a 1024x768) and the left part of the screen is cut, I tried changing my resolution and nothing works. I'm playing on windows 10. I tried compatibility mode to xp sp2, didnt work.

sorry if this was solved before, I did not find any post like this to THE SIMS 1

isadamn
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The sims 1 complete collection- I can't get FULL screen.

Post by CHall10006 on Tue 08 Mar 2016, 22:20

In the setup file (originally called The Sims 1 - The Complete Collection) there should be a setup.exe file run it and choose to play The Sims in 1024x768. If you want you can make a desktop shortcut of it.

CHall10006
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Yandere Simulator, Life Is Strange, Geometry Dash, SimCity, Kitty Powers' Matchmaker, MySims, Party Hard, Firewatch, Emily Wants To Play, Five Nights at Freddy's, Outlast, Undertale, Slime Rancher
Male Posts : 77

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQIE_rjjl65g7hofin0s6mQ

Back to top Go down

Post by isadamn on Tue 08 Mar 2016, 23:20

@CHall10006 wrote:In the setup file (originally called The Sims 1 - The Complete Collection) there should be a setup.exe file run it and choose to play The Sims in 1024x768. If you want you can make a desktop shortcut of it.

I can't find that option. It just shows me: Install, visit the website, more info and exit; when I click the icon called "start", where I installed the game in the first place. If I run setup, it starts the wizard installation and then crashes (probably cause it is already installed...)

isadamn
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CHall10006 on Tue 08 Mar 2016, 23:54

Oh, sorry I meant start.exe and when you open start.exe when it is already installed it should say Play and not Install.

CHall10006
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Yandere Simulator, Life Is Strange, Geometry Dash, SimCity, Kitty Powers' Matchmaker, MySims, Party Hard, Firewatch, Emily Wants To Play, Five Nights at Freddy's, Outlast, Undertale, Slime Rancher
Male Posts : 77

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQIE_rjjl65g7hofin0s6mQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum