Hello there!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello there!

Post by Alany_Mogad on Fri 11 Mar 2016, 06:14

Well, hello there!  I tip my fedora.

I'm Ailén (aka Ailen, Ai, Alany, Lany, Mogad, Mogy, etc., etc.), I thought it would be ungrateful to just post my problem without introducing myself Very Happy .
I start my topic with a "well" and I usually tend to. I'm studying at college, I'm a future biochemist and besides studying and learning, I like playing games. Kind of a nerd, still not as popular as a hipster nerd Foreveralone . But I tend to be social, nice, witty and... did I say kind? Although everything I stated before, I don't have a good memory  Hmmm, sure?
I live in Argentina, Buenos Aires. I'm bilingual (more than 6 years studying English). Always willing to help the most I can, whenever I can find some time  Haters gonna hate
So I included some games I've played already in my profile info. It is hard to find music I like these days, even with that weird logarithm Spotify uses. Oh, also I have a lot of experience, not with informatics, but with forums (not English-only forums!). I've been Moderator  Awesome Emote at some forums. One is currently "active" atm (it has been active for 5 years). I'm Staff member  Awesome Emote  of a fan-made Pokémon game (I'm not here to advertise, not even close).

Well, that's like a little introduction to me. A little long introduction to me lol.

Last but not least, I praise this community for your whole dedication!
Keep up the good work!

Alany_Mogad
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Pokemon, Pokemon Reloaded, Dragon Age, The Sims (main series), Sims Stories, Sims Castaway, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Dead Space, Lucius, Anticlove, Corazondemelon
Female Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello there!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Fri 11 Mar 2016, 11:29

Helol!

Welcome to Games4theworld!
Sounds like you have an impressive "resume", we're always looking for friendly people to help out. If you're up to it, feel free to answer questions or participate in the "off-topic" sections.

If you're (interested in) playing Minecraft, we have a server. As a matter of fact, I think we're playing tonight. If I'm not mistaken, I'm about 4 hours ahead of you, so if you feel like it, try your late afternoon/early evening. Watch my videos to see what we do. One is in my signature, the other can be found on my channel.

It's nice to "meet" you!

Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15118

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Mon 14 Mar 2016, 00:29

Welcome to the Games4theworld Forum, Alien!

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 18 Mar 2016, 01:20

Sorry for the late reply, but welcome to the forum too ! Very Happy

I rely mostly on my ears to find good music. And I was curious about what "Pokemon Reloaded" was/is, and it seems to be a fan-made game indeed.

Feel free to get in touch with us anytime, if you need support on anything we can help with, or if you just want to chat ! 

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alany_Mogad on Sun 20 Mar 2016, 06:01

Well, I don't play Minecraft, but I appreciate your gentle invitation Smile And yes, Pokémon reloaded is fan-made where you control your pokémon using arrows and ZXCV for attacks, it's like more enjoyable (I suppose).

Thanks for your warm welcome ^ .^!

Know more of me at http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t22503-hello-there#150421
*Say Hello Very Happy *

Playing: Sims 4.
Studying: Physics - Analytical Chemistry, Biostatistics - Scientific English.
Trendy favourite song: Cake by the Ocean - DNCE
Last song added: El Universo sobre mí - Amaral

Alany_Mogad
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Pokemon, Pokemon Reloaded, Dragon Age, The Sims (main series), Sims Stories, Sims Castaway, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Dead Space, Lucius, Anticlove, Corazondemelon
Female Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum