Camtasia Studios V6 and V7. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Camtasia Studios V6 and V7. [CLOSED]

Post by Flashheart on Sat 12 Mar 2016, 20:59

I figured that because V8 doesn't work i might give the previous versions a go but neither has any seeders.

Would you be able to re-seed Camtasia Studio v6.0.3 Build 928 and also Camtasia Studio 7.1.1.1785 please?

It's a stab in the dark but you never know; might just work Smile

UPDATE: V7 Is almost done now/got seeders so don't need to worry about that but if you could re-seed V6 still i would appreciate it, thank you.

UPDATE UPDATE: V7 works completely fine; don't need V6 so please forget about this re-seed request.
Flashheart
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Camtasia Studios V6 and V7. [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 12 Mar 2016, 23:57

@Flashheart wrote:I figured that because V8 doesn't work i might give the previous versions a go but neither has any seeders.

Would you be able to re-seed Camtasia Studio v6.0.3 Build 928 and also Camtasia Studio 7.1.1.1785 please?

It's a stab in the dark but you never know; might just work Smile

UPDATE: V7 Is almost done now/got seeders so don't need to worry about that but if you could re-seed V6 still i would appreciate it, thank you.

UPDATE UPDATE: V7 works completely fine; don't need V6 so please forget about this re-seed request.

Hello again,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. Smile  The last time I checked (a few days ago), I indeed noticed the version 7 of the program having a few people as seeders. Not so many, but there were a few people seeding it. I'm not sure about version 6 though.

Since your issue seems solved anyhow, I will close the thread. Have fun !
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14087

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum