Build items have been removed. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Build items have been removed. [SOLVED]

Post by ellisb360 on Thu 17 Mar 2016, 18:42

i was wondering if anyone else is having this same issue. it seems with different lots the amount of items removed changes. 1 lot says that 12 build items have been removed and on another it says 71 items. just wondering if there was a fix for this or anything else.

//EDIT

just a heads up, I applied the fix and the hot fix and it worked. you guys really do rock

ellisb360
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Build items have been removed. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 18 Mar 2016, 02:45

@ellisb360 wrote:i was wondering if anyone else is having this same issue. it seems with different lots the amount of items removed changes. 1 lot says that 12 build items have been removed and on another it says 71 items. just wondering if there was a fix for this or anything else.

//EDIT

just a heads up, I applied the fix and the hot fix and it worked. you guys really do rock

Hello again,

Good to hear that this did the trick for you. Smile  I'm not sure if it's related, but should that happen again in the future, feel free to check out this here, if you haven't already.
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t22402-suddenly-missing-dlc-packs-in-the-sims-4-possible-fix

Other than that, have fun again ! Problem solved, topic closed.

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum