Hey!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey!!

Post by night_lights on Fri 25 Mar 2016, 16:26

Well I've actually been on this forum for a while, but I never actually said hello.
(Wow I'm so rude Facepalm )
But anyway.
I'm Night_lights, I live in Australia rn it's raining and it's annoying the hell outta me ._.
I'm not good with introductions I never know what to say.
Whenever I'm writing a story or a letter I always loose marks for the introductive paragraph because, well as I said, I'm no good with intros.
Now I really don't know what to say.
.-.
I guess I will leave now.
Hello.
I FORGOT TO SAY HELLO.
In a self-introductive speech you say "HELLO" right?
Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm
I'm sorry but I must leave now before I become the idiot of the season.
I tip my fedora. adios (i dont actually know what that means but i think it means goodbye....)
avatar
night_lights
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Stupid Test 4, Shop Empire 2
Female Posts : 98
Points : 1249
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2015-07-06
Age : 15
Location : Australia

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/c/Belama-gaming

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 26 Mar 2016, 13:51

Welcome to the forum ! Very Happy

When I started studying English at university (quite some time ago), I recall the professor saying that the introduction in any essay or paper should be worked on at the very end, because it is so essential: you cannot write an introduction without having made up your mind about the middle part and the end/conclusions.

Here, it's of course not so strict though, so no worries about the introduction. Hope you'll have lots of fun here, and of course: feel free to get in touch with us anytime, if you need support or just want to chat. Smile

_________________



Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, site navigation & if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!

avatar
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Acting Administrator
General of the Armies & Gatekeeper
G4TW Acting Administrator General of the Armies & Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 16192
Points : 21700
Reputation : 2353
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey!!

Post by night_lights on Sat 26 Mar 2016, 14:08

Carlos wrote:

Welcome to the forum ! Very Happy




When I started studying English at university (quite some time ago), I recall the professor saying that the introduction in any essay or paper should be worked on at the very end, because it is so essential: you cannot write an introduction without having made up your mind about the middle part and the end/conclusions.




Here, it's of course not so strict though, so no worries about the introduction. Hope you'll have lots of fun here, and of course: feel free to get in touch with us anytime, if you need support or just want to chat. Smile


Thanks, I will try that when I have to write an essay or formal letter for school Smile 
avatar
night_lights
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Stupid Test 4, Shop Empire 2
Female Posts : 98
Points : 1249
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2015-07-06
Age : 15
Location : Australia

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/c/Belama-gaming

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey!!

Post by Webmaster on Sat 26 Mar 2016, 23:00

@night_lights wrote:
Well I've actually been on this forum for a while, but I never actually said hello.
(Wow I'm so rude Facepalm )
But anyway.
I'm Night_lights, I live in Australia rn it's raining and it's annoying the hell outta me ._.
I'm not good with introductions I never know what to say.
Whenever I'm writing a story or a letter I always loose marks for the introductive paragraph because, well as I said, I'm no good with intros.
Now I really don't know what to say.
.-.
I guess I will leave now.
Hello.
I FORGOT TO SAY HELLO.
In a self-introductive speech you say "HELLO" right?
Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm
I'm sorry but I must leave now before I become the idiot of the season.
I tip my fedora. adios (i dont actually know what that means but i think it means goodbye....)
Hi night_lights,

Welcome to the official Games4theworld Forum! I tip my fedora.
I learned that anecdotes/short (truly happened) stories do pretty good for an introduction.
If it's a formal letter, you should probably start with a description of the situation, before describing the actual problem (and working it out).

Hello? It's me.

Can you hear me now?

Webmaster
Webmaster

Webmaster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 18903
Points : 1026735
Reputation : 2268
Join date : 2010-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey!!

Post by night_lights on Sun 27 Mar 2016, 00:37

Captain Admin wrote:
Hi night_lights,
Welcome to the official Games4theworld Forum! I tip my fedora.
I learned that anecdotes/short (truly happened) stories do pretty good for an introduction.
If it's a formal letter, you should probably start with a description of the situation, before describing the actual problem (and working it out).
Ah thank-you Smile (It's funny how much I learn on a games forum  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd Yess, aye lieeke! )



Hello? It's me.




Can you hear me now?
Is somebody there?
avatar
night_lights
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Stupid Test 4, Shop Empire 2
Female Posts : 98
Points : 1249
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2015-07-06
Age : 15
Location : Australia

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/c/Belama-gaming

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey!!

Post by Webmaster on Sun 27 Mar 2016, 00:52

@night_lights wrote:Ah thank-you Smile (It's funny how much I learn on a games forum  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd Yess, aye lieeke! )
There are a lot of people with different backgrounds here. So feel free to ask away in the correct section, if you have a specific (perhaps not game-related) question.

@night_lights wrote:Is somebody there?
Yes, it's Edward Snowden.

Webmaster
Webmaster

Webmaster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 18903
Points : 1026735
Reputation : 2268
Join date : 2010-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey!!

Post by night_lights on Sun 27 Mar 2016, 01:13

Captain Admin wrote:
@night_lights wrote:Ah thank-you Smile (It's funny how much I learn on a games forum  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd Yess, aye lieeke! )
There are a lot of people with different backgrounds here. So feel free to ask away in the correct section, if you have a specific (perhaps not game-related) question.
Will do (perhaps) Smile
Is somebody there?
-------------------------
Yes, it's Edward Snowden.
Never heard of him.
avatar
night_lights
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Stupid Test 4, Shop Empire 2
Female Posts : 98
Points : 1249
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2015-07-06
Age : 15
Location : Australia

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/c/Belama-gaming

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey!!

Post by Webmaster on Sun 27 Mar 2016, 01:15

@night_lights wrote:
Yes, it's Edward Snowden.
Never heard of him.
Well, there is the exit. *Points to door*

Webmaster
Webmaster

Webmaster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 18903
Points : 1026735
Reputation : 2268
Join date : 2010-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey!!

Post by night_lights on Sun 27 Mar 2016, 01:18

Captain Admin wrote:
@night_lights wrote:
Yes, it's Edward Snowden.

Never heard of him.
Well, there is the exit. *Points to door*


See ya Wink  *falls through doorway*
avatar
night_lights
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Stupid Test 4, Shop Empire 2
Female Posts : 98
Points : 1249
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2015-07-06
Age : 15
Location : Australia

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/c/Belama-gaming

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey!!

Post by Webmaster on Sun 27 Mar 2016, 01:19

@night_lights wrote:See ya Wink  *falls through doorway*
*Ends up in Nether*
*Woah wat.*

Webmaster
Webmaster

Webmaster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 18903
Points : 1026735
Reputation : 2268
Join date : 2010-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey!!

Post by night_lights on Sun 27 Mar 2016, 01:26

Captain Admin wrote:
@night_lights wrote:
See ya Wink  *falls through doorway*
*Ends up in Nether*
*Woah wat.*

I.. Just.. Saw. Devil Admin  Shocked Help
avatar
night_lights
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Stupid Test 4, Shop Empire 2
Female Posts : 98
Points : 1249
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2015-07-06
Age : 15
Location : Australia

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/c/Belama-gaming

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum