Mods will not work. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mods will not work. [SOLVED]

Post by purpleglassstars on Sun 27 Mar 2016, 03:24

I recently hopped back onto sims 4 and updated all with get together and get to work etc, etc.. what i've noticed my mods wont work anymore, i installed the ultimate fix, deleted cache and resource files nothing is working. I've notice in my game options that mods check box is no longer appearing besides the scripts check box. please help
purpleglassstars
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mods will not work. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 27 Mar 2016, 20:52

@purpleglassstars wrote:I recently hopped back onto sims 4 and updated all with get together and get to work etc, etc.. what i've noticed my mods wont work anymore, i installed the ultimate fix, deleted cache and resource files nothing is working. I've notice in my game options that mods check box is no longer appearing besides the scripts check box. please help

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Did you make sure to install the items in the following order ?

1) TS4 Base game
2) Get to Work
3) Get together
4) Hotfix (see this here)

Also, check the options here, under the tab "Other".

Tick the boxes that I marked with arrows, and then click on "apply changes" in the bottom right corner of the window. See if that brings back your mods. Good luck ! Smile

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleglassstars on Sun 27 Mar 2016, 23:15

No luck Now it gives me the origin isn't running problem i went into the troubleshoot for that as well and no luck D: even went as far as uninstalled everything and reinstalled and no luck
purpleglassstars
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 27 Mar 2016, 23:57

@purpleglassstars wrote:No luck Now it gives me the origin isn't running problem i went into the troubleshoot for that as well and no luck D: even went as far as uninstalled everything and reinstalled and no luck

Did you try moving the install folder of the game either under Program files or Program files (x86) ? I suggest moving it under Program files. You could also try running both the TS4.exe and TS4_x64.exe there, and see if the game start with either of them.

Other than that, please try and familiarize yourself with your anti-virus systems and/or Windows Defender. This guide here can serve as a first introduction to the topic.

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleglassstars on Mon 28 Mar 2016, 17:24

That worked! thank you!
purpleglassstars
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 29 Mar 2016, 16:13

@purpleglassstars wrote:That worked! thank you!

Problem solved, topic closed. Very Happy  Feel free to get back in touch with us again anytime you like. Until then, have fun with the game !

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum