Sims 4 Last Update. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Last Update. [SOLVED]

Post by Deathamphetamine on Sat 02 Apr 2016, 01:13

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. I wanted to know if I could download the last update (1.16.61.1020) without origin. Sorry if I'm in the wrong section of the forum posting this. Thank you in advance!

Deathamphetamine
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 Last Update. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 02 Apr 2016, 16:12

@Deathamphetamine wrote:Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. I wanted to know if I could download the last update (1.16.61.1020) without origin. Sorry if I'm in the wrong section of the forum posting this. Thank you in advance!

Hello and welcome to the forum !

It's not been released yet, and we can't tell when it will be released. See also the announcement in our "News"-section here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t22375-a-notice-about-upcoming-updates-in-the-sims-4-please-read
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 13689

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathamphetamine on Sat 02 Apr 2016, 16:17

Thank you for your answer Carlos! This topic can be closed now

Deathamphetamine
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 02 Apr 2016, 16:23

@Deathamphetamine wrote:Thank you for your answer Carlos! This topic can be closed now

You're welcome. Smile  For more news, you can follow our Facebook-page where we typically announce all new releases (too). Or you can also sign up for the e-mail newsletters, here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1706-join-our-the-sims-fans-group-to-stay-up-to-date-with-the-latest-the-sims-news

Either way, feel free to get back in touch with us again anytime you like ! Have fun for now.  Yess, aye lieeke!
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 13689

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum