Silly Question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Silly Question

Post by MadzAssassin on Sun 03 Apr 2016, 15:13

Ok, noob here. I downloaded Sims 4 fine with no errors. I've noticed the Sims 3 has a more complex installation method.

I would like to install the complete collection, does the main tutorial apply to that? Or just the base game?

MadzAssassin
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly Question

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 05 Apr 2016, 16:56

@MadzAssassin wrote:Ok, noob here. I downloaded Sims 4 fine with no errors. I've noticed the Sims 3 has a more complex installation method.

I would like to install the complete collection, does the main tutorial apply to that? Or just the base game?

Hello and welcome to the forum !

This tutorial here still applies:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

If you need serial numbers during the installation, check the included install guides that are in the subfolders of each expansion. Good luck for now and feel free to keep us posted ! Smile
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14087

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum