Custom content?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Custom content?

Post by Bridgetbraids on Wed 06 Apr 2016, 11:24

Hi! I've gotten my Sims 4 off games4theworld. I was just wondering how do I install custom content with this download? I can't find the Mods folder anywhere and even when I did create one, it did not turn up in the game. Is it even possible to install custom content with the version I've got from games4theworld?

Bridgetbraids
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Custom content?

Post by Sapphirekitty on Wed 06 Apr 2016, 18:43

I had the same problem. your not going to find in the file in program file(x86). When it was moved it generatde a sims 4 folder in your documents under eletronic arts so it's still there.

Sapphirekitty
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Custom content?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 07 Apr 2016, 19:18

Bridgetbraids wrote:Hi! I've gotten my Sims 4 off games4theworld. I was just wondering how do I install custom content with this download? I can't find the Mods folder anywhere and even when I did create one, it did not turn up in the game. Is it even possible to install custom content with the version I've got from games4theworld?

Hello and welcome to the forum @Bridgetbraids,

The previous poster is right. Smile  I also wrote this guide here back then:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18175-how-to-install-custom-content-in-ts4-package-files-script-mods-custom-sims-lots-updated-on-21-03-2015

It should give you an overview of what to do, when you want to add mods into the game. It may be possible that some of the details in that guide need to be updated (since the guide was written in late 2014), but overall, it still seems to be largely correct, if not 100%.

Good luck nonetheless !

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14462

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum