The Sims 4 DLC ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 DLC ?

Post by tomsca172 on Fri 15 Apr 2016, 08:16

hi G4TW staff

Is there any way that one of the moderators in charge of Sims 4 stuff could contact Skidrow or the people you get your torrents from to ask them about the progress of cracking the dlc/updates?
Ive checked all over the internet and cant find anything. I even checked on the skidrow requests page and there are over 180 requests from people wanting sims 4.

thanks in advance!

tomsca172
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4
Male Posts : 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 DLC ?

Post by Tarac on Fri 15 Apr 2016, 10:50

So far the team of Reloaded only produced new downloads after the release of an Expansion Pack.
The Stuff-packs like Romantic Garden and Filmnight are apparently not important enough to spend a hell of a lot time on finding cracks/fixes.
I am sure that within 1 week after the release of a real expansion pack, Reloaded will come with an update for the downloads.

Tarac
Posting Master
Posting Master

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 531

View user profile http://www.tarac.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 DLC ?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 15 Apr 2016, 18:06

@tomsca172 wrote:hi G4TW staff

Is there any way that one of the moderators in charge of Sims 4 stuff could contact Skidrow or the people you get your torrents from to ask them about the progress of cracking the dlc/updates?
Ive checked all over the internet and cant find anything. I even checked on the skidrow requests page and there are over 180 requests from people wanting sims 4.

thanks in advance!

Hello,

You probably haven't seen it yet, so there you go:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t22375-a-notice-about-upcoming-updates-in-the-sims-4-please-read

By the way, these are fan-made sites, and we can't tell whether they are really related to the actual people who crack the games. Smile  And no, I most likely won't waste my time "requesting" anything there, or "giving it a try", I'm sorry. In the end we all should be patient - and also grateful - that this game has even been cracked at all. Even though I can understand - to some degree - the impatience that is making rounds.

//EDIT

Even though (largely "thanks" to social media) it seems nowadays that everybody can be contacted in some way, this is not always the case of course. There is no official phone number, e-mail, website or social media platform for these scene groups (= people who crack software). So there is no way for us outsiders to get in touch with these scene groups either.

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN ModeratorInspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout 3 & New Vegas, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
Male Posts : 12307

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum