Full Tutorial Of How to download the sims 3 corectly.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Full Tutorial Of How to download the sims 3 corectly.

Post by helpme on Tue 19 Apr 2016, 10:06

hello , pls help me! i really dont know how to do this Sad .can you make the full tutorial for me? Sad  please please  Why God. Why God. , please Sad i really want to play the sims 3 T_T  Why God.

helpme
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 2
Points : 552
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-04-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Full Tutorial Of How to download the sims 3 corectly.

Post by Quetze on Tue 19 Apr 2016, 10:42

I think these 2 links would do that.

Here you download the base game and the expansions you would like:
https://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

And follow the steps as explained here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Good luck.

Quetze
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : sims 3, Europa Universalis 3, Civilization, Rollercoaster Tycoon 2, Port Royale
Male Posts : 34
Points : 617
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-03-21
Age : 38
Location : Turkey, Istanbul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Full Tutorial Of How to download the sims 3 corectly.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 20 Apr 2016, 19:33

helpme wrote:hello , pls help me! i really dont know how to do this Sad .can you make the full tutorial for me? Sad  please please  Why God. Why God. , please Sad i really want to play the sims 3 T_T  Why God.


Hello and welcome to the forum,

What exactly are you having difficulties with ? And which Sims 3 game(s) did you download ? If really necessary, I can also help you via TeamViwer, but for now, let's see if we can fix this issue "over the forum" here. Smile

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14431
Points : 19154
Reputation : 2037
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Full Tutorial Of How to download the sims 3 corectly.

Post by helpme on Sun 24 Apr 2016, 15:56

Carlos wrote:
helpme wrote:hello , pls help me! i really dont know how to do this Sad .can you make the full tutorial for me? Sad  please please  Why God. Why God. , please Sad i really want to play the sims 3 T_T  Why God.


Hello and welcome to the forum,

What exactly are you having difficulties with ? And which Sims 3 game(s) did you download ? If really necessary, I can also help you via TeamViwer, but for now, let's see if we can fix this issue "over the forum" here. Smile
nevermind! its already working thanks :* , btw after i done all the step include the ultimate fix , and i want to download another expansion packs , do i need to do what does the ultimate fix? or after the expansion pack fully installed , i just run it as usually?

helpme
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 2
Points : 552
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-04-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Full Tutorial Of How to download the sims 3 corectly.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 24 Apr 2016, 20:22

helpme wrote:nevermind! its already working thanks :* , btw after i done all the step include the ultimate fix , and i want to download another expansion packs , do i need to do what does the ultimate fix? or after the expansion pack fully installed , i just run it as usually?


You don't need to re-apply the Ultimate fix after installing more expansions.

You can install additional expansions "normally", and then simply run the game - that should do already.

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14431
Points : 19154
Reputation : 2037
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum