Check this.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Check this.

Post by Quetze on Thu 21 Apr 2016, 12:46

I just wanted to share something I saw. This world is called Beach City by some creator named RFlong7. Here is a link for a review on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTvKj_rfXu8

In my opinion, it is far better than any EA made city I have seen. Of course, after this point it is all about talent and creativity. I am not such an artist so I am not expecting this kind of stuff. But this guy really seems cool. I also read his post with this release, he says it took over 4 years. I did not download and play it because it includes too much store content and it means too much trouble for a pirated version Very Happy

On the side note, can you guys just give me a hint about those roads with pedestrian crosswalks.  They seem so realistic, are those custom patterns?

Mod edit: topic split and moved to the right section.

- Carlos

Quetze
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : sims 3, Europa Universalis 3, Civilization, Rollercoaster Tycoon 2, Port Royale
Male Posts : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Check this.

Post by Anarchy on Fri 22 Apr 2016, 12:32

@Quetze wrote:In my opinion, it is far better than any EA made city I have seen.

That's really not saying much.

Looks ok I guess...

Anarchy
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Need For Speed series

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 24 Apr 2016, 20:38

Beyond that, I doubt the developers are spending that much time/effort on "good-looking" towns or pre-made sims. Smile  They will have (for better or worse) other priorities in their agenda.

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quetze on Sun 24 Apr 2016, 21:50

Anyway, my motivation is not the EA made worlds here. I just found this world to be well detailed, good planned and realistic. I wanted to build a world myself so I have been searching for many world reviews lately and this was the best one I saw. He not only used quite cool details, but also avoided too much detail, which may also ruin any custom made stuff such as worlds, lots, sims or whatever.

That being said, I do not have 4 and a half years to spend building a world, hence this kind of stuff is only a dream for me. In addition, CAW does not let me use edit in game with custom content and I need that trick of renaming the TS3W.exe to get it worked, so I am avoiding extended use of CAW. Because whilst I am using CAW, I simply can not play the game... And it is annoying to move cc and rename the exe file every now and then.

Quetze
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : sims 3, Europa Universalis 3, Civilization, Rollercoaster Tycoon 2, Port Royale
Male Posts : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum