Sims 4 Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Help

Post by Hannah1032 on Fri 22 Apr 2016, 05:11

Im sorry if this doesn't belong here, I dont use forums often and dont know where this would go, but I bought the Sims 4 base game on Origin, therefore I dont have the actual disc at all. I'd like to install the torrents of the expansion and stuff packs and I was just wondering if thats possible with my version of the game and if so what would I have to do differently if at all? Thank you for replying!

Hannah1032
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 Help

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 23 Apr 2016, 01:50

@Hannah1032 wrote:Im sorry if this doesn't belong here, I dont use forums often and dont know where this would go, but I bought the Sims 4 base game on Origin, therefore I dont have the actual disc at all. I'd like to install the torrents of the expansion and stuff packs and I was just wondering if thats possible with my version of the game and if so what would I have to do differently if at all? Thank you for replying!

Hello and welcome to the forum @Hannah1032,

See this here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

Admin wrote:Can I use torrented expansion packs with an original copy of The Sims 4?
Yes, this is technically possible. Just keep in mind that if you pirate any DLCs or expansion packs, you're going to need to crack them too. The crack cracks the game as a whole. This means that you should ALWAYS play with Origin completely closed. If you do log in with Origin open, it will detect that you do not actually own the DLCs/expansion packs and they simply won't show up in-game. Therefore you might as well pirate the whole game.
If you want to install expansion packs to an original The Sims 4 base game copy, note that you should copy the files to this folder insteadC:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\
Also make sure that you do not accidentally update your original The Sims 4 copy via Origin, as this will break your cracked content. HERE is a little guide on how to turn off automatic game updates in Origin.

Since you most likely have updated the game in Origin to the latest Origin-version already, you might be better off just starting afresh with a pirated Sims 4 base game. 

You should then keep the install order of the (pirated) items as follows:

1) Base game
2) Get to Work
3) Get together
4) "Hotfix" (see this here).

Install instructions for the individual items are included in the downloads themselves too. You can get those game-downloads here, and the hotfix is linked in the other thread. Good luck for now !
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14765

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum