Sims 2 : insert disc problem after opening the garden and mansion stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 2 : insert disc problem after opening the garden and mansion stuff

Post by Sham allou on Fri 22 Apr 2016, 12:15

hello! I have the sims 2 complete collection and I have followed the instructions but when i moved to theast step where i had to click on crack to find that thing i had to copy, the crack folder was empty.. So i looked in all the files to find it. I found it and copied it to the EA games-garden and mansion stuff-tsbin and pasted it there 
Like it said in the instruction... But when i click on the icon of the garden and mansion stuff and click on play it says "no disc inserted, please insert the original disc ...." What should i do ? 
Please help me.

Sham allou
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 2 : insert disc problem after opening the garden and mansion stuff

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 22 Apr 2016, 15:40

@Sham allou wrote:hello! I have the sims 2 complete collection and I have followed the instructions but when i moved to theast step where i had to click on crack to find that thing i had to copy, the crack folder was empty.. So i looked in all the files to find it. I found it and copied it to the EA games-garden and mansion stuff-tsbin and pasted it there 
Like it said in the instruction... But when i click on the icon of the garden and mansion stuff and click on play it says "no disc inserted, please insert the original disc ...." What should i do ? 
Please help me.

Hello and welcome to the forum @Sham allou,

Are you sure you copied the #Crack-file to this location here ?

Maybe you copied the wrong file though. I would suggest you turn off your anti-virus temporarily and re-download the NoCD-file here:
bit.ly 1JXg1RN

You need to unrar the file first. Then copy and paste that Sims2EP9.exe file, into the location marked on my screenshot. Of course, replace the existing file when you are prompted. Good luck !

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sham allou on Sat 23 Apr 2016, 10:27

Hello, Thank you very much! it worked i just forgot to turn off my anti virus .. when i did it worked!
thank you very much <3 Very Happy

Last edited by Sham allou on Sat 23 Apr 2016, 10:40; edited 1 time in total

Sham allou
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 23 Apr 2016, 10:39

@Sham allou wrote:Hello, i downloaded the link you gave me and unrar it too, whenever i copy it, it tells me that i need permission to copy it, then it says permission denied... ?! and as i said before the crack folder was EMPTY. what should i do ?

Try editing the folder permissions. See this here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t17678-permissions-error-when-copying-cracked-files-fix

And make sure to turn off your anti-virus temporarily (if you have one).

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum