Midnight Hollow Gold stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Midnight Hollow Gold stuff

Post by drboyks on Sat 23 Apr 2016, 20:49

I was wondering if anyone has access to the Midnight Hollow Gold stuff items. I currently have Midnight Hollow standard edition, and kinda don't want to spend the points to get the upgrade. I even have the toy making machine. All I am looking for at this point are the build/buy objects as well as the venue itself. Could anyone help me out or give me any recommendations?

drboyks
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Midnight Hollow Gold stuff

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 24 Apr 2016, 08:13

@drboyks wrote:I was wondering if anyone has access to the Midnight Hollow Gold stuff items. I currently have Midnight Hollow standard edition, and kinda don't want to spend the points to get the upgrade. I even have the toy making machine. All I am looking for at this point are the build/buy objects as well as the venue itself. Could anyone help me out or give me any recommendations?

Hello and welcome to the forum,

I'm not sure if you can add the bonus items just like that, but here is a download link for the Gold Edition of Midnight Hollow:
https://goo.gl/KKQHcs

It might be a goo idea to uninstall your standard edition of the world first, with the launcher. Then re-install this gold edition. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14068

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by drboyks on Tue 26 Apr 2016, 01:39

OK, well then that sucks...thanks anyway.

Thank you for the welcome

drboyks
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 26 Apr 2016, 03:29

@drboyks wrote:OK, well then that sucks...thanks anyway.

Unless you customized the world heavily with e.g. custom lots or sims, I still believe re-installing the gold edition of the world should help with your concern. If you indeed have these custom lots or sims, make sure to save them to the "bin", under Edit-town-mode, before you actually uninstall the present world.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14068

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum