Sims 3 Pets crash? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Pets crash? [SOLVED]

Post by auntieplantie on Wed 19 Oct 2011, 20:41

Hello. Very Happy I have been trying to install Pets properly all day, but as soon
as I solve another problem and install it, another problems pops up!
I've been lurking, but I can't find a solution. I start up the game OK,
but as soon as it starts loading Appaloosa plains, it crashes to desktop
with:

The Sims 3 has stopped working.
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.

Please help. Smile

EDIT: Forgot to mention, my graphics and drivers are up to date, and the game has worked fine with the other expansions. Also, thanks for the Pets torrent!

auntieplantie
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 2
Points : 1661
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Pets crash? [SOLVED]

Post by Captain Admin on Thu 20 Oct 2011, 00:38

@auntieplantie wrote:Hello. Very Happy I have been trying to install Pets properly all day, but as soon
as I solve another problem and install it, another problems pops up!
I've been lurking, but I can't find a solution. I start up the game OK,
but as soon as it starts loading Appaloosa plains, it crashes to desktop
with:

The Sims 3 has stopped working.
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.

Please help. Smile

EDIT: Forgot to mention, my graphics and drivers are up to date, and the game has worked fine with the other expansions. Also, thanks for the Pets torrent!
Hello,

Please try this: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-update-8-06-2011
Also, if you have any Custom Content and/or Mods, delete those too.

_________________
The One & Only,
Forum Adminator


You left in peace, left me in pieces.
A wise man once said: "Admin, you're my hero... heroine. Whatever, you rock!"

Contact
E-mail: Games4theworld@hotmail.com - Currently offline!
Forum: Private message - SUPPORT IS NOT PROVIDED VIA PM!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/games4theworld
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Games4theworld

Mahal Kita Admin ♥

Captain Admin
Forum Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ
At your service.
Forum Adminator  GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯAt your service.

System architecture :
  • 32bit
  • 64bit

Favourite games : Prison Architect, Borderlands series, Assassin's Creed series, Team Fortress 2, The Saboteur, GTA series
Male Posts : 18893
Points : 1025408
Reputation : 2103
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 14
Location : The Natterlants

View user profile http://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Pets crash? [SOLVED]

Post by auntieplantie on Thu 20 Oct 2011, 00:54

I've already tried that fix, but removing my CC & Mods seemed to do the trick! Thanks alot. I guess I have some corrupt CC i have to sort through Very Happy Thanks again!

auntieplantie
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 2
Points : 1661
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Pets crash? [SOLVED]

Post by Captain Admin on Thu 20 Oct 2011, 00:57

@auntieplantie wrote:I've already tried that fix, but removing my CC & Mods seemed to do the trick! Thanks alot. I guess I have some corrupt CC i have to sort through Very Happy Thanks again!
Hello,

That's correct. You have to find the not-working one(s) and remove those. Either way, have fun playing! The Sims 3 plumbob

_________________
The One & Only,
Forum Adminator


You left in peace, left me in pieces.
A wise man once said: "Admin, you're my hero... heroine. Whatever, you rock!"

Contact
E-mail: Games4theworld@hotmail.com - Currently offline!
Forum: Private message - SUPPORT IS NOT PROVIDED VIA PM!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/games4theworld
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Games4theworld

Mahal Kita Admin ♥

Captain Admin
Forum Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ
At your service.
Forum Adminator  GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯAt your service.

System architecture :
  • 32bit
  • 64bit

Favourite games : Prison Architect, Borderlands series, Assassin's Creed series, Team Fortress 2, The Saboteur, GTA series
Male Posts : 18893
Points : 1025408
Reputation : 2103
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 14
Location : The Natterlants

View user profile http://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Pets crash? [SOLVED]

Post by Edin ElDi on Thu 20 Oct 2011, 10:32

Hello,
Just reopening this topic to say this:
User created mods/CC have to be updated to the latest patch version, so you will have to find out if the person who created your mods has updated them, they should work fine after that.
Topic closed.

_________________
Tea 3

Edin ElDi
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"



All our downloads can be found here
Sims DLC, and extra content are here



Edin ElDi
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

System architecture :
  • 32bit
  • 64bit

Favourite games : Elder Scrolls, Sims, AoE I, II&III, Rise of Nations, Stronghold 1&2, Warcraft I, II&II, Zootycoon 2, EF Holomatch, Caesar IV, Children of the Nile, Simcity
Female Posts : 13581
Points : 17670
Reputation : 1213
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum