All Office Converter Platinum Access Denied Dialogue Box.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All Office Converter Platinum Access Denied Dialogue Box.

Post by Ace Anne on Sat 07 May 2016, 18:44

I recently installed the All Office Converter Platinum software using your torrent. I followed everything in the installation guide. After the registration, I came across a weird dialogue box. Here's a photo of it:
I just like to ask if you have any idea why this is popping out every time I open the software? Is there anything I can do to prevent it from appearing again?
By the way, here's a photo of the Register now dialogue box:
Does this mean the software is already registered since I can no longer click the Register now button?
Thank you!

I'm new to posting in forums. Thanks for helping me out. Smile
Ace Anne
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All Office Converter Platinum Access Denied Dialogue Box.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 08 May 2016, 05:39

@Ace Anne wrote:
I recently installed the All Office Converter Platinum software using your torrent. I followed everything in the installation guide. After the registration, I came across a weird dialogue box. Here's a photo of it:
I just like to ask if you have any idea why this is popping out every time I open the software? Is there anything I can do to prevent it from appearing again?
By the way, here's a photo of the Register now dialogue box:
Does this mean the software is already registered since I can no longer click the Register now button?
Thank you!

I'm new to posting in forums. Thanks for helping me out. Smile

Hello and welcome to the forum @Ace Anne !

The program is working fine on my end. If you have any anti-virus software, try turning it off for the time being. Also, when you try running the program itself, right-click on the desktop shortcut and choose "run as Administrator". See if that changes anything about your problem. Good luck !

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Anne on Wed 11 May 2016, 18:06

Thanks! Running it as Administrator for the first time worked fine, but it had me register again. I tried opening it again the normal way and the "access denied" box popped out again as usual. I guess I have to run the program as Administrator every time I would use it.
Ace Anne
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 11 May 2016, 20:36

@Ace Anne wrote:Thanks! Running it as Administrator for the first time worked fine, but it had me register again. I tried opening it again the normal way and the "access denied" box popped out again as usual. I guess I have to run the program as Administrator every time I would use it.

In the program properties (right-click -> Properties) and under the "Compatibility"-tab, you can check the box "run as Administrator". Make sure to click on Apply -> OK after that, to save this change. Then try opening the program normally.

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum