Empty text bubbles

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Empty text bubbles

Post by imaracaria on Sat 07 May 2016, 19:09

Hi,

Ever since I installed the Get Together and the Get To Work Expansion packs I've been having many empty text bubbles. The Athlete carreer path and the business carreer path is also empty (my sim can work there but everything related to the carreers will have empty text bubbles).

Please help me, I've been searching an answer for this problem since a while but haven't had any luck!

(I'm dutch, so I'm sorry if the text is hard to follow because of the spelling/grammar mistakes)

imaracaria
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Empty text bubbles

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 07 May 2016, 19:44

@imaracaria wrote:Hi,

Ever since I installed the Get Together and the Get To Work Expansion packs I've been having many empty text bubbles. The Athlete carreer path and the business carreer path is also empty (my sim can work there but everything related to the carreers will have empty text bubbles).

Please help me, I've been searching an answer for this problem since a while but haven't had any luck!

(I'm dutch, so I'm sorry if the text is hard to follow because of the spelling/grammar mistakes)

Hello and welcome to the forum !

You need to re-apply the files/folders of "Get to Work" again. Then...you re-apply the stuff from "Get together". Finally, apply the hotfix, which you can get here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t21865-llama-symbols-in-newcrest-and-related-glitches-a-k-a-get-together-hotfix-please-read

Now try the game again. Good luck !

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum