My sims 2 no cd crack is not working. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My sims 2 no cd crack is not working. [SOLVED]

Post by thedori on Sat 14 May 2016, 17:05

i downloaded the sims 2 complete collection i already followed the installation instruction correctly and it's fine i played it fine yesterday but today when i open my game it says "not installed correctly on your machine"and then i downloaded the sims 2 no cd crack,i already replaced it to the download folder but i still cant play my game Sad can someone help me Sad thanks

thedori
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 3
Points : 468
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My sims 2 no cd crack is not working. [SOLVED]

Post by Aɾყα on Sat 14 May 2016, 20:22

Hello,


Welcome to the forum Smile
When you say download folder, do you mean you copied it to the location it was downloaded to, or where you installed it to?

_________________




"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

avatar
Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15105
Points : 20012
Reputation : 1430
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My sims 2 no cd crack is not working. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 15 May 2016, 00:08

@thedori wrote:i downloaded the sims 2 complete collection i already followed the installation instruction correctly and it's fine i played it fine yesterday but today when i open my game it says "not installed correctly on your machine"and then i downloaded the sims 2 no cd crack,i already replaced it to the download folder but i still cant play my game Sad can someone help me Sad thanks


Welcome to the forum !


The location of where the crack-file needs to be copied and pasted is shown here:



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14087
Points : 18688
Reputation : 1985
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : San Fierro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My sims 2 no cd crack is not working. [SOLVED]

Post by thedori on Mon 16 May 2016, 15:38

Edin ElDi wrote:Hello,


Welcome to the forum Smile
When you say download folder, do you mean you copied it to the location it was downloaded to, or where you installed it to?
Hello too hehe,nevermind it's fixed haha thx  Laughing Laughing

thedori
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 3
Points : 468
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My sims 2 no cd crack is not working. [SOLVED]

Post by thedori on Mon 16 May 2016, 15:40

Carlos wrote:
@thedori wrote:i downloaded the sims 2 complete collection i already followed the installation instruction correctly and it's fine i played it fine yesterday but today when i open my game it says "not installed correctly on your machine"and then i downloaded the sims 2 no cd crack,i already replaced it to the download folder but i still cant play my game Sad can someone help me Sad thanks


Welcome to the forum !


The location of where the crack-file needs to be copied and pasted is shown here:




ah hello,it's worked thx i copy it to the wrong folder haha thx IAmSoHappyEmergahwd Very Happy Very Happy





Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed, have fun ! Feel free to open a new topic anytime again if needed. Smile

- Carlos

thedori
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 3
Points : 468
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum