The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by simmer_tony on Sat 11 Jun 2016, 19:59

We need to wait for release of new stuff pack Kids Room Stuff. 
In Origin codes has been found name of new stuff pack called Backyard stuff. And again we need to wait for announcment and release.
I think EA is maybe JUST maybe release new stuff pack of game pack after Backyard stuff and then start working on new expansion pack. For new expansion pack they need to create something more complex like seasons and pets. I don't say they're going to release seasons or pets just some kind of more complex stuff, BIG addon.
When EA releases new GP, SP or EP they announce something new and then crackers wait for official release so they can crack that and release big update. We're definately need to wait for new EP and its release so we'll get big pack of updates.
I guess new expansion pack is going to be release in October or November.

simmer_tony
Helper
Helping the noobs. Just kidding. :P
Helper Helping the noobs. Just kidding. :P

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by QuietSim on Sat 11 Jun 2016, 20:02

I'm pretty excited regardless. I've already got a new family that I want to have open a restaurant when the time comes.
I really wish EA would take a nod from Photoshop (the other thing I always downloaded cracks for because the pricing was unreal) and make a monthly subscription option. I signed up for a legit photoshop copy as soon as it became available with lightroom for 10 bucks a month. I like knowing that if I stop using it the month after I buy it I won't be out hundreds. And an "installment plan" is just easier to manage. They'd get a lot more people (who's money they would normally never see) signing up instead of going through the process to get a cracked version going.

QuietSim
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by storeguy on Sat 11 Jun 2016, 20:39

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:Hello @storeguy,

Apart from the fact that the game is hard to crack (compared to TS2 and TS3), also keep in mind that there is no way to obtain the game files and the updates, other than through Origin. There are no "disc-versions" anymore, that are like in earlier games. If you buy a disc-version of TS4, it may install the game for you, but the updates still need to be obtained through Origin.

Whoever cracks those games also has access to a legit Sims 4 game and ALL DLC too.

so we need to crack it with Origin.

(Somewhere Amazing!)

Zephellim:

storeguy
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™ Series,Skyrim,SimCity & Scribblenauts,Mortal Kombat,Dynasty Warriors,Samurai Warriors
Male Posts : 266

View user profile https://www.nationstates.net/nation=elycadia

Back to top Go down

Post by simmer_tony on Sat 11 Jun 2016, 20:49

@storeguy wrote:
@The_gh0stm4n wrote:Hello @storeguy,

Apart from the fact that the game is hard to crack (compared to TS2 and TS3), also keep in mind that there is no way to obtain the game files and the updates, other than through Origin. There are no "disc-versions" anymore, that are like in earlier games. If you buy a disc-version of TS4, it may install the game for you, but the updates still need to be obtained through Origin.

Whoever cracks those games also has access to a legit Sims 4 game and ALL DLC too.

so we need to crack it with Origin.
No, whoever cracks updates has to buy ALL DLCs and update base game. Then, separate new from old updates, crack them and release.
Origin is just used for getting files. And then those files cracker cracks using various software.

The Sims 3 plumbob HUNGRY? The Sims 3 plumbob 

The Sims Plumbob 1 YELL INCOHERENT LANGUAGE AT THE SKY The Sims Plumbob 1

simmer_tony
Helper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Just Dance series, Grand Theft Auto series, Tomb Raider Reboot, Telltale Games, Far Cry 3 & 4
Male Posts : 439

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatoften on Sun 12 Jun 2016, 10:35

To be honest guys, I don't know if any of us should want this new crack. From what I've seen the new patch/Dine Out seem outrageously buggy at the moment. This crack has been sitting on the same patch for about half a year now, it would be very unfortunate if we got stuck with the newest patch for another six months and probably not worth the new additions.

Beatoften
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyenpeydee on Mon 13 Jun 2016, 08:14

We should wait for Kids Room SP before Skidrow/Reloaded releases the crack of Dine Out.

Keyenpeydee
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3,
Male Posts : 183

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarac on Mon 13 Jun 2016, 11:04

@raelaroux wrote:http://simsvip.com/2016/05/25/community-blog-11-ways-customize-restaurant-sims-4-dine/

looks fun and ive always wanted to customize the menu. i hope they put this one out and include the movie stuff. -.- i might actually buy it if G4TW doesnt upload it.
Buying it won't help much if you have pirated DLC's.
You will lose these as soon as you install dine-out via Origin.
And of course you must have the base game also via Origin.

Tarac
Posting Master
Posting Master

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 525

View user profile http://www.tarac.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by GemiRose on Tue 14 Jun 2016, 10:28

I honestly would like to have the gender fluid patch and the new DLC when it is cracked. Although I think one thing that might be fun is if I could combine a diner like restaurant with a bowling alley. Don't know if you can do that in the legit one.

Anyways I hope that when it is cracked that if it is really buggy right now, that we hopefully get the best patch available to those cracking. Right now I am happy with what I have from the FitGirl Repack.

GemiRose
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

Female Posts : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 14 Jun 2016, 19:52

There have been a couple of posts here now from users indicating they would consider buying the new "Dine out"-DLC. If you are really considering it, you should have a look at this post here prior to doing so. Smile

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t22838-can-i-add-purchased-the-sims-4-dlc-to-the-copies-of-reloaded-games4theworld

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN ModeratorInspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout 3 & New Vegas, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
Male Posts : 12273

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by haruhichan on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 02:38

when kids room coming?

haruhichan
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 06:28

@haruhichan wrote:when kids room coming?

The official release is scheduled for sometime in this summer.
http://simsvip.com/2016/04/19/sims-4-new-children-themed-stuff-pack-coming-summer/

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout 3 & New Vegas, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by haruhichan on Thu 16 Jun 2016, 01:25

when kids pack come out Dine out will be come too?

haruhichan
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 16 Jun 2016, 06:46

@haruhichan wrote:when kids pack come out Dine out will be come too?

Sure, IF we release somethign about The Sims 4, we will see to also include all the previous DLC (Dine Out, Romantic Garden Stuff, Movie Pack).

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by simmer_tony on Thu 16 Jun 2016, 11:27

Look how much requests on Skidrows's site (I don't if it's actually him or someone just someone reguraly uploading) has The Sims 4 since 16 May 2016. If you don't see how much it's 4734 requests and still counting.

simmer_tony
Helper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Just Dance series, Grand Theft Auto series, Tomb Raider Reboot, Telltale Games, Far Cry 3 & 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 16 Jun 2016, 12:21

@simmer_tony wrote:(I don't if it's actually him or someone just someone reguraly uploading) ...

Most likely these sites are un-related to the actual people creating those cracks (see my earlier comment here for more explanations). It's still possible though that the person running that particular site is communicating with those scene groups, either in a direct or more indirect fashion.

Someone on the Facebook-page actually messaged us (some time ago already), stating that "FitGirl and the other uploaders will from now on only release TS4 updates if big DLC are available...". The implication seemed to be they are waiting for releases like Pets or Seasons in TS4. I then inquired a more specific source for the alleged statement, but this particular user never got back to us. Independent of whether the actual statement is true, the other question would be how that user (or FitGirl & similar uploaders) got that information.

But yes, it seems to be true as of now. Guess we'll have to wait longer for more TS4 releases. 

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by draversx on Thu 16 Jun 2016, 20:01

Honestly i wish i could crack this game for you all. I got so sick and tired of waiting for updates. 

But its true, Reloaded are sooo busy cracking so many other games, the list is honestly endless. I have no idea how many people are in their team but i cant imagine its a lot. but i still think their updates for sims was lacking. soo annoying! and the fact sims is insanely expensive to keep up with. Damn you EA.

draversx
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : all the games
Female Posts : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatoften on Thu 16 Jun 2016, 20:09

As I said, I think everyone should just chill out, forget this Game Pack, and wait for a crack when the active patch is more stable. Do some digging on this current patch and you'll find it does all kinds of undesireable stuff, including breaking relationships (sisters are no longer sisters), inserting new ones (Bella Goth may gain a second husband) and the Grim Reaper has been seen doing normal jobs as if he's a normal Sim. If this crack came out tomorrow, I'd hesistate to download it just for those reasons, because if we were stuck on that patch for a half year or so, I can only imagine every relationship in the game would be broken before the next crack gets released.

Beatoften
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyenpeydee on Fri 17 Jun 2016, 16:47

@Beatoften wrote:As I said, I think everyone should just chill out, forget this Game Pack, and wait for a crack when the active patch is more stable. Do some digging on this current patch and you'll find it does all kinds of undesireable stuff, including breaking relationships (sisters are no longer sisters), inserting new ones (Bella Goth may gain a second husband) and the Grim Reaper has been seen doing normal jobs as if he's a normal Sim. If this crack came out tomorrow, I'd hesistate to download it just for those reasons, because if we were stuck on that patch for a half year or so, I can only imagine every relationship in the game would be broken before the next crack gets released.

They have fixed this already. I heard we got a new update

Keyenpeydee
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3,
Male Posts : 183

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarac on Fri 17 Jun 2016, 17:18

@The_gh0stm4n
I really like your speculations regarding sims 4.
Is Reloaded no longer interested or don't they succeed in cracking the game ?

If we are unable to download it is my guess that many will turn their back towards the Sims 4, thereby less widespread, less bought.
No downloads, no sales

Tarac
Posting Master
Posting Master

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarac on Fri 17 Jun 2016, 17:28

@Keyenpeydee wrote:
@Beatoften wrote:As I said, I think everyone should just chill out, forget this Game Pack, and wait for a crack when the active patch is more stable. Do some digging on this current patch and you'll find it does all kinds of undesireable stuff, including breaking relationships (sisters are no longer sisters), inserting new ones (Bella Goth may gain a second husband) and the Grim Reaper has been seen doing normal jobs as if he's a normal Sim. If this crack came out tomorrow, I'd hesistate to download it just for those reasons, because if we were stuck on that patch for a half year or so, I can only imagine every relationship in the game would be broken before the next crack gets released.

Can you provide a link please

Tarac
Posting Master
Posting Master

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by draversx on Fri 17 Jun 2016, 17:34

@Tarac wrote:
@Keyenpeydee wrote:

Can you provide a link please
http://help.ea.com/uk/article/the-sims-4-updates/ heres a link to all updates, we got the update yesterday, although i still get weird crashes with origin so meh.

draversx
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : all the games
Female Posts : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarac on Fri 17 Jun 2016, 18:21

That's no download for Dine Out, just an update for the original game

Tarac
Posting Master
Posting Master

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by simmer_tony on Fri 17 Jun 2016, 22:19

As @The_gh0stm4n mentioned we need to wait for major release like Seasons or Pets. I hope crackers will crack game when upcoming expansion release, not yet announced. The Sims 4 gets updates at least twice a month. To keep up with that you really need to, if you're cracker, focus on these updates and nothing else. If we really want those damn updates we need to find some way to get them. Maybe sometime in the future we'll need to crack them ourselves. Access to Gallery doesn't matter because all that stuff goes through Origin, unless someone, again know that cracking stuff.

simmer_tony
Helper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarac on Fri 17 Jun 2016, 22:37

@simmer_tony wrote:As @The_gh0stm4n mentioned we need to wait for major release like Seasons or Pets. I hope crackers will crack game when upcoming expansion release, not yet announced. The Sims 4 gets updates at least twice a month. To keep up with that you really need to, if you're cracker, focus on these updates and nothing else. If we really want those damn updates we need to find some way to get them. Maybe sometime in the future we'll need to crack them ourselves. Access to Gallery doesn't matter because all that stuff goes through Origin, unless someone, again know that cracking stuff.

I'm really looking forward to a workable crack by simmer_tony.
When you have a selfmade crack, please send me a pm with you bankaccountnumber so I can make a contribution to your efforts.
Would € 1000.= be enough ?

Tarac
Posting Master
Posting Master

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by simmer_tony on Fri 17 Jun 2016, 22:43

@Tarac wrote:
@simmer_tony wrote:As @The_gh0stm4n mentioned we need to wait for major release like Seasons or Pets. I hope crackers will crack game when upcoming expansion release, not yet announced. The Sims 4 gets updates at least twice a month. To keep up with that you really need to, if you're cracker, focus on these updates and nothing else. If we really want those damn updates we need to find some way to get them. Maybe sometime in the future we'll need to crack them ourselves. Access to Gallery doesn't matter because all that stuff goes through Origin, unless someone, again know that cracking stuff.

I'm really looking forward to a workable crack by simmer_tony.
When you have a selfmade crack, please send me a pm with you bankaccountnumber so I can make a contribution to your efforts.
Would € 1000.= be enough ?
Hah. Razz  I would create crack if I knew that codes Basic, C++... and properly use cracking software. I know a lot about computers, but not so complex things. For now I want all those updates so badly, but I need to wait, as well as others, don't they?

simmer_tony
Helper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarac on Fri 17 Jun 2016, 22:53

In my younger days i was a computer programmer. But I can't crack these games (wish I could)
Believe me, I tried very hard to crack it.

Tarac
Posting Master
Posting Master

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by storeguy on Sat 18 Jun 2016, 10:09

There's gonna be more Packs, Kids Room Stuff & Backyard Stuff

(Somewhere Amazing!)

Zephellim:

storeguy
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™ Series,Skyrim,SimCity & Scribblenauts,Mortal Kombat,Dynasty Warriors,Samurai Warriors
Male Posts : 266

View user profile https://www.nationstates.net/nation=elycadia

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum