The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out & Kids Room Stuff.

Post by Tarac on Fri 17 Jun 2016, 22:53

In my younger days i was a computer programmer. But I can't crack these games (wish I could)
Believe me, I tried very hard to crack it.

Tarac
Posting Master
Posting Master

View user profile http://www.tarac.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by storeguy on Sat 18 Jun 2016, 10:09

There's gonna be more Packs, Kids Room Stuff & Backyard Stuff

storeguy
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

View user profile https://www.nationstates.net/nation=elycadia

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 18 Jun 2016, 11:05

@Tarac wrote:@The_gh0stm4n
I really like your speculations regarding sims 4.
Is Reloaded no longer interested or don't they succeed in cracking the game ?

If we are unable to download it is my guess that many will turn their back towards the Sims 4, thereby less widespread, less bought.
No downloads, no sales

Yes, I saw the scene groups seem to be more active on other games like GTA V, Pro Evolution Soccer, Street Fighter V, and so forth. The Sims 4 was never popular and as I said above, most of the "veteran simmers" came with totally unrealistic expectations toward the game. They expected it to be "much better than The Sims 2 and 3 together". Once they realized that the "sims wheel" cannot be easily re-invented anymore, they moved on. As for the younger audience, the feelings toward TS4 seem to be mixed at best, to put it nicely.

@simmer_tony wrote:Access to Gallery doesn't matter because all that stuff goes through Origin, unless someone, again know that cracking stuff.

Although, there is nothing from the client-side (a.k.a. from "our" perspective) that can be done about the gallery access. EA have implemented various measures on their servers that block pirated Sims 4 games from accessing the gallery. "Cracking the gallery" is the same as cracking something like World of Warcraft, namely practically impossible.

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN ModeratorInspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout 3 & New Vegas, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
Male Posts : 12315

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyenpeydee on Sat 18 Jun 2016, 16:32

@storeguy wrote:There's gonna be more Packs, Kids Room Stuff & Backyard Stuff

I know but we missed so much Packs. 4 Packs to be exact. But I'm waiting for Kids Room to be released. Dine Out is major pack like Spa Day lol

Keyenpeydee
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3,
Male Posts : 183

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by simmer_tony on Sat 18 Jun 2016, 16:37

@Keyenpeydee wrote:
@storeguy wrote:There's gonna be more Packs, Kids Room Stuff & Backyard Stuff

I know but we missed so much Packs. 4 Packs to be exact. But I'm waiting for Kids Room to be released. Dine Out is major pack like Spa Day lol
Yeah, those aren't so mayor addons, especially stuff packs, excluding Dine Out which is game pack. We'll probably get cracked updates for next expansions.

//EDIT

The Sims Studio had audio session. They snapped it. Look here.

The Sims 3 plumbob HUNGRY? The Sims 3 plumbob 

The Sims Plumbob 1 YELL INCOHERENT LANGUAGE AT THE SKY The Sims Plumbob 1

simmer_tony
Helper
Helping the noobs. Just kidding. :P
Helper Helping the noobs. Just kidding. :P

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Just Dance series, Grand Theft Auto series, Tomb Raider Reboot, Telltale Games, Far Cry 3 & 4
Male Posts : 439

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermistshadow on Mon 20 Jun 2016, 21:01

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:

@simmer_tony wrote:Access to Gallery doesn't matter because all that stuff goes through Origin, unless someone, again know that cracking stuff.

Although, there is nothing from the client-side (a.k.a. from "our" perspective) that can be done about the gallery access. EA have implemented various measures on their servers that block pirated Sims 4 games from accessing the gallery. "Cracking the gallery" is the same as cracking something like World of Warcraft, namely practically impossible.
Well, technically it is possible (see WoW private servers), but it'd require almost the same thing as WoW- Meaning, someone would have to manage to host their own gallery and get the game to look there. It might actually be more complex. Plus, with less players, it's not bloodly likely.

silvermistshadow
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 21 Jun 2016, 05:41

@silvermistshadow wrote:Well, technically it is possible (see WoW private servers), but it'd require almost the same thing as WoW- Meaning, someone would have to manage to host their own gallery and get the game to look there. It might actually be more complex. Plus, with less players, it's not bloodly likely.

Welcome to the forum @silvermistshadow,

That's why I said practically impossible, before. Smile  But yes, maybe the nuance or implication did not come across as clearly, or I have a different understanding of the word. Nonetheless, what I meant to say was who would go to these lengths of "cracking" these multiplayer-only games, unless they are super-popular ? You'd also need to write the program that allows you to host those games, which I imagine will be lots of effort.

But the TS4 gallery is different again...here the only way to access the gallery-servers would be through a legit Sims 4 base game.

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout 3 & New Vegas, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyenpeydee on Wed 22 Jun 2016, 05:56

Heeey guys, Kids Room stuff trailer is here. Release Date is June 28, maybe we'll get the crack by July. OMG PLEASE I WANT THE UPDATEEEE

Keyenpeydee
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3, The Sims 4, The Sims 3,

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 22 Jun 2016, 07:10

@Keyenpeydee wrote:Heeey guys, Kids Room stuff trailer is here. Release Date is June 28, maybe we'll get the crack by July. OMG PLEASE I WANT THE UPDATEEEE

Hello,

I added that trailer to the opening post and edited the topic title too. Smile  (Though I didn't bother watching that trailer as of now). The good thing about Sims 4 releases not being released regularly anymore is that the anticipation and fun might be even bigger, once the items do get realsed. There is more content to play with and explore, compared to releasing every little DLC when it comes out. At least that's my take. Very Happy

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canidia on Wed 22 Jun 2016, 15:04

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@Keyenpeydee wrote:Heeey guys, Kids Room stuff trailer is here. Release Date is June 28, maybe we'll get the crack by July. OMG PLEASE I WANT THE UPDATEEEE

Hello,

I added that trailer to the opening post and edited the topic title too. Smile  (Though I didn't bother watching that trailer as of now). The good thing about Sims 4 releases not being released regularly anymore is that the anticipation and fun might be even bigger, once the items do get realsed. There is more content to play with and explore, compared to releasing every little DLC when it comes out. At least that's my take. Very Happy
That may very well be true gh0stm4n. I was going to kill off one of my seasoned Sim as she has lived a bountiful life until i saw the trailer for Dine out, which would be perfect for the family as the couple are master chefs. I didn't even care about the Kids room stuff at first. I was even going to age up my child sim a there was not much to do but then I saw the trailer moments ago and have decided I can wait to do that too lol. I look forward to see what I cn do with all the stuff packs now with my family as I have gotten a little stagnant with them. I'll probably ust download cc til I hear word of the new upload.

canidia
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by simmer_tony on Sat 25 Jun 2016, 12:23

The Sims team hosted a live broadcast event to show off the upcoming Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff Pack on Twitch on June 24. You can watch livestream here. During this livestram I heard something interesting, you can hear it yourself (time is 01:03:44), someone asked will battle stations break, and Thomas replyed "they'll work as long as you have electricity". Could be this another Seasons teasers? We shouldn't forget previous Snapchat audio recording session. I'm suprised no one, either in chat or other sims sites noticed this.

Last edited by simmer_tony on Sat 25 Jun 2016, 16:00; edited 1 time in total

simmer_tony
Helper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Just Dance series, Grand Theft Auto series, Tomb Raider Reboot, Telltale Games, Far Cry 3 & 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MLys on Sat 25 Jun 2016, 12:45

@simmer_tony wrote:The Sims team hosted a live broadcast event to show off the upcoming Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff Pack on Twitch on June 24. You can watch livestream here. During this livestram I heard something interesting, you can hear it yourself (time is 01:03:44), someone asked will battle stations break, and Thomas replyed "they'll work as long as you have electricity". Could be this another Seasons teasers? We shouldn't forget previous Snapchat audio recording session. I'm suprised no one, either in chat or other sims sites noticed this.

I believe he made a reference to the fact that when you don't pay your bills within 48 hours, electricity is cut-off. Sorry !
But some people speculate that pets are coming.

Last edited by MLys on Mon 27 Jun 2016, 12:56; edited 1 time in total

MLys
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by simmer_tony on Sat 25 Jun 2016, 12:47

@MLys wrote:
@simmer_tony wrote:The Sims team hosted a live broadcast event to show off the upcoming Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff Pack on Twitch on June 24. You can watch livestream here. During this livestram I heard something interesting, you can hear it yourself (time is 01:03:44), someone asked will battle stations break, and Thomas replyed "they'll work as long as you have electricity". Could be this another Seasons teasers? We shouldn't forget previous Snapchat audio recording session. I'm suprised no one, either in chat or other sims sites noticed this.

I believe he made a reference to the fact that when you don't pay your bills within 48 hours, electricity is cut-off. Sorry !
But some people speculate that Pets are coming.
Sorry,
I didn't know. Someone says Pets, while others are sure for Seasons.

simmer_tony
Helper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MLys on Sat 25 Jun 2016, 12:57

@simmer_tony wrote:
@MLys wrote:I believe he made a reference to the fact that when you don't pay your bills within 48 hours, electricity is cut-off. Sorry !
But some people speculate that Pets are coming.
Sorry,
I didn't know. Someone says Pets, while others are sure for Seasons.

In any cases, I'm convinced that they will make a pets and seasons EP, and add toddlers. People asks for them in e.v.e.r.y comment section on youtube, facebook, forums.. they are not THAT stupid ! They might think about how make a different seasons EP than the previous one, but they will NEVER skip them.

MLys
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by youcrAzy on Sat 25 Jun 2016, 15:36

I always tend to uninstall the sims 4 when it is not updated, hopefully they will update the game. Or maybe I just need to buy the game lol

youcrAzy
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canidia on Sat 25 Jun 2016, 17:51

I thought about buying it while its on sale right now, but it is indeed an investment and while I await getting disability, it'll be a definite bad idea for me. But I think I will purchase it at one point as I love it so.

canidia
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thekillergreece on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 17:00

1. New packs added, new stuff packs added.
2. Cheer up!
3. Realizes no one will be able to crack them. (Maybe?)
4. Cries in the corner.

Hopefully we will be able to get them, especially dine out. I am still wondering if those can be added at the ultimate fix program something.

thekillergreece
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyenpeydee on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 19:22

Kids Room Stuff had just released. 

Now we're back on hoping that skidrow/reloaded will release the crack sometime in July

Keyenpeydee
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thekillergreece on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 20:09

@Keyenpeydee wrote:Kids Room Stuff had just released. 

Now we're back on hoping that skidrow/reloaded will release the crack sometime in July

Of kids room stuff or the dine out? By the way, I would wonder if they can crack the kids room stuff if they cant crack dine out or the other previous stuff (Romantic).

thekillergreece
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarac on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 22:31

Cracking the game is not an easy job.
Suppose I would buy all DLC's legally and copy all the files and folders from the Origin-installation-folder into a Winrarfile and make it available for download ?
You have an original copy of the basegame, so copy/paste the downloaded files and folders into your legal game.
It still doesn't work because there are also a lot of files, instructions aso in ProgramData, the registry or who knows where else ?

So even with a legally bought basegame + the additional files and folders of the legally bought DLC's I can't make it work on another PC.
Let alone with no Oigin account.
Grant the "boys and girls" of Reloaded/Skidrow some time. No doubt that they will come up with a solution.

Tarac
Posting Master
Posting Master

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 531

View user profile http://www.tarac.nl

Back to top Go down

When Will Dine Out Be released on the Download Site?

Post by MissVxntage on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 00:19

I'm really curious as to when it will be released on the downloads site. I am SO excited to download this.

Games4theworld is a lifesaver for me. I hate buying games all the time, and I've found the right place to solve my problem.

HammertimeHammertimeHammertimeHammertimeHammertimeHammertimeHammertimeHammertimeHammertimeHammertimeHammertimeHammertimeHammertimeHammertimeHammertimeHammertimeHammertimeHammertimeHammertimeHammertimeHammertime

MissVxntage
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4
Female Posts : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by haruhichan on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 02:47

I think Crack will be come in today or Tomorow

haruhichan
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thekillergreece on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 06:48

Cracking kids room stuff is easier than dine out? Just wondering Surprised

thekillergreece
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Builder on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 10:52

They might wait for backyard stuff.. or the next ep. I'm fine with waiting for another stuff pack, it'll probably be out in a month, but ep's take forever to finish. On the upside, the new ep is probably gonna be awesome. I think it's going to be something like "get to school", with all the tween/pre-teen hinting they've been doing.

Builder
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thekillergreece on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 13:39

No crack yet, hmmm.

thekillergreece
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by simmer_tony on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 13:47

I think we won't get crack so soon. We'll need to wait for Backyard Stuff and new EP. We'll probably get crack after new EP.

simmer_tony
Helper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thekillergreece on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 14:14

@simmer_tony wrote:I think we won't get crack so soon. We'll need to wait for Backyard Stuff and new EP. We'll probably get crack after new EP.

Backyard Stuff? Where you got such info? o.O

I believe there will be a new crack only if a new EP gets released as evidenced on previous EPs which crack were released 1-2 days after their (EPs) release.

thekillergreece
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum