Can't Connect to Peers?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't Connect to Peers?

Post by itickleskittles on Mon 30 May 2016, 02:27

I can't even download this. My utorrent says there is zero availability, and can't find or connect to peers. Is this a problem maybe with my utorrent/internet, or are there really no peers to connect to?

itickleskittles
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't Connect to Peers?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 30 May 2016, 02:42

@itickleskittles wrote:I can't even download this. My utorrent says there is zero availability, and can't find or connect to peers. Is this a problem maybe with my utorrent/internet, or are there really no peers to connect to?

Hello @itickleskittles and welcome to the forum,

In my experience, The Sims 3 games from G4TW are (still) very popular torrents, and hence should have plenty of seeders. If someone else is living in your household, double-check whether they are also downloading something. That can also "bottleneck" the household's internet speed.

But in general, please check the guide here and apply the settings to your own torrent client:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t11496-how-to-speed-up-fix-utorrent-downloads

Good luck for now, and do let us know about your progress ! Smile
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14087

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum