TS3 Ultimate Fix crack not working !! HELPP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TS3 Ultimate Fix crack not working !! HELPP

Post by Khiomichan on Fri 03 Jun 2016, 11:39

Y U do dis to me Y U do dis to me

Uhmm.. so yeah ...I recently patched my Sims 3 game to the 1.67 version .. and when I ran the game , it said "pls enter registration code' ..
Then I downloaded the ultimate fix crack and replaced the original TS3.exe TSL.dll with the ones in the crack .

BUT THE REAL PROBLEM IS THAT when I run the game with all the crack installed and all , it still says "PLS ENTER REDHEBDJB BLA BLAA"

Why isn't the crack working ??? Pls help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Khiomichan
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TS3 Ultimate Fix crack not working !! HELPP

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 03 Jun 2016, 12:26

@Khiomichan wrote:Y U do dis to me Y U do dis to me

Uhmm.. so yeah ...I recently patched my Sims 3 game to the 1.67 version .. and when I ran the game , it said "pls enter registration code' ..
Then I downloaded the ultimate fix crack and replaced the original TS3.exe TSL.dll with the ones in the crack .

BUT THE REAL PROBLEM IS THAT when I run the game with all the crack installed and all , it still says "PLS ENTER REDHEBDJB BLA BLAA"

Why isn't the crack working ??? Pls help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the forum @Khiomichan,

You must install at least one of the other expansions or stuffpacks too, otherwise the Ultimate fix won't work. See also the guide here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Khiomichan on Sat 04 Jun 2016, 05:12

Thank you so much for replying...I had lost all hopes till now . 
I'll see if things go well after installing Pet Stories expansion pack ..

THANKS !!

Khiomichan
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 04 Jun 2016, 09:55

@Khiomichan wrote:Thank you so much for replying...I had lost all hopes till now . 
I'll see if things go well after installing Pet Stories expansion pack ..

THANKS !!

Yes, it is a technicality of the game; you cannot have "just" the base game, but in order for this crack to ork you need to have at least one of the other EPs or SPs installed. Good luck again !

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Khiomichan on Sun 05 Jun 2016, 05:11

I think I'm going uninstall the Pets and try another expansion pack , because somehow The Pets expansion pack has made my game extremely laggy and CAS is unplayable..

BUT IT WORKS !! THANKS !!

Khiomichan
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 05 Jun 2016, 07:56

@Khiomichan wrote:I think I'm going uninstall the Pets and try another expansion pack , because somehow The Pets expansion pack has made my game extremely laggy and CAS is unplayable..

BUT IT WORKS !! THANKS !!

Have you made sure to download and install all available Windows updates ? What about your graphics driver...is it up-to-date too ?

You should then also check your graphics card control panel, to activate vertical synchronization. See this thread for an introduction:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t21716-excessive-fps-rendering-in-the-sims-3-updated-on-16-12-2015

Good luck again !

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum