Friends ditch me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friends ditch me?

Post by LittlePenguin on Fri 03 Jun 2016, 21:14

So my Sim gets a text from a friend inviting her out to a party, and I accept. Once we get there, we chat for a few minutes, and then the friend just vanishes. I don't mean they walk off, I mean they warp away, and I don't know how to locate them like you can in previous incarnations of the game.

What's going on?

_________________
LittlePenguin


Spelled "Penguin" Pronounced "Kitty"
My brain is the size of a walnut.
avatar
LittlePenguin
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, The Sims 2
Female Posts : 26
Points : 1991
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 42
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friends ditch me?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 04 Jun 2016, 10:00

LittlePenguin wrote:So my Sim gets a text from a friend inviting her out to a party, and I accept. Once we get there, we chat for a few minutes, and then the friend just vanishes. I don't mean they walk off, I mean they warp away, and I don't know how to locate them like you can in previous incarnations of the game.

What's going on?


Hello,


I would exit the game without saving, and then re-load the game. After which I would wait for the next invitation. You should see if the glitch is re-producable. If it is, check your mods first of all. Then try the game again.

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14433
Points : 19156
Reputation : 2037
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friends ditch me?

Post by LittlePenguin on Sun 05 Jun 2016, 19:46

The_gh0stm4n wrote: You should see if the glitch is re-producable. If it is, check your mods first of all. Then try the game again.

I don't have any mods. I don't have anything I didn't get from here: the base game, the Get to Work expansion set, and the Get Together expansion set (which to my pleasant surprise contained much more than just those two EPs).

But I'll try what you say the next time it happens.
Thanks.

_________________
LittlePenguin


Spelled "Penguin" Pronounced "Kitty"
My brain is the size of a walnut.
avatar
LittlePenguin
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, The Sims 2
Female Posts : 26
Points : 1991
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 42
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friends ditch me?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 06 Jun 2016, 18:27

LittlePenguin wrote:
I don't have any mods. I don't have anything I didn't get from here: the base game, the Get to Work expansion set, and the Get Together expansion set (which to my pleasant surprise contained much more than just those two EPs).

But I'll try what you say the next time it happens.
Thanks.


Alright, good to know. Smile

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14433
Points : 19156
Reputation : 2037
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum