Problem with actions in Get together.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem with actions in Get together.

Post by hesmemories on Wed 08 Jun 2016, 03:42

Hi I have a problem with The Sims 4 update Get Together, I installed the update from this blog but I have a problem with my game, when I try to do an action it takes a LOT of time to do it even when I put the game fast, it takes a LOT of time.
Please help me because it makes me so nervous.

hesmemories
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem with actions in Get together.

Post by xKooriix on Wed 08 Jun 2016, 12:07

One of the Moderator here post a hotfix for it here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t21865-llama-symbols-in-newcrest-and-related-glitches-a-k-a-get-together-hotfix-please-read I hope it can help you.

for future questions about your problems in The Sims 4, it'll be great if you post it here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/f45-the-sims-4-in-game-support
You might find related problems in that thread that's already have a solutions and has been solved. Smile 

The Blue Team Knows No Team, But The Bird In The North.
Whose Name Is Articuno.
Wisdom over Instinct
Calm over Valor
OBSERVE.ADAPT.EVOLVE
|What Is Cold, May Never Freeze|
TEAM MYSTIC
xKooriix
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Playing with others' hearts
Female Posts : 153

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 08 Jun 2016, 20:28

@hesmemories wrote:Hi I have a problem with The Sims 4 update Get Together, I installed the update from this blog but I have a problem with my game, when I try to do an action it takes a LOT of time to do it even when I put the game fast, it takes a LOT of time.
Please help me because it makes me so nervous.

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the forum @hesmemories,

Indeed, please apply that little "hotfix". Smile  Also, if you have any (script) mods for The Sims 4, please remove them all for the time being and then try the game again.

@xKooriix wrote:
For future questions about your problems in The Sims 4, it'll be great if you post it here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/f45-the-sims-4-in-game-support
You might find related problems in that thread that's already have a solutions and has been solved. Smile 

Topic moved. Very Happy  Although in many cases, you can't clearly distinguish between an "in-game-problem" and a "downloads problem". Or the original question is about something download-related, and then moves on to something that is more in-game-like. Then we leave the thread in the original section, because moving around topics around all the time is only going to cause more confusion than necessary.

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum