Problems with CC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problems with CC

Post by Simister on Sun 12 Jun 2016, 11:31

I have downloaded The Sims 4 from the games4theworld downloads page and downloaded custom content from TSR that I have checked is suitable for the version of the game that I have. When I open The Sims 4 game all of my custom content is shown in the start-up menu and I have included scripted mods but when I go to the gallery > advanced there is no option to include custom content, only the option to include unowned content which I have tried and checked but it still doesn't show my custom content in CAS. I have also tried to look for my custom content in the colours for the base game clothing and this doesn't work either ;(
Please help!

Simister
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4, Minecraft
Female Posts : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problems with CC

Post by Aɾყα on Sun 12 Jun 2016, 11:35

Topic moved.

Hello,

Welcome to the forum!
I'm afraid I can't help much with TS4 problems, please check back later for @The_gh0stm4n 's reply.

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15105

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 12 Jun 2016, 14:05

@Simister wrote:I have downloaded The Sims 4 from the games4theworld downloads page and downloaded custom content from TSR that I have checked is suitable for the version of the game that I have. When I open The Sims 4 game all of my custom content is shown in the start-up menu and I have included scripted mods but when I go to the gallery > advanced there is no option to include custom content, only the option to include unowned content which I have tried and checked but it still doesn't show my custom content in CAS. I have also tried to look for my custom content in the colours for the base game clothing and this doesn't work either ;(
Please help!

Welcome to the forum @Simister,

The box "include custom content" shows up in the gallery, yes, but you cannot access the gallery anymore with the pirated Sims 4 game. Do you mean the (offline) library maybe ? Where all your own creations are saved ? I'm not sure right now though if that option is supposed to show up there too; I'd need to start up TS4 later for that.

Also, have you made sure to put your CC in the right place ? Have a look at this post here for an introduction on how to use CC in TS4:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18175-how-to-install-custom-content-in-ts4-package-files-script-mods-custom-sims-lots-updated-on-21-03-2015
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14066

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simister on Sun 12 Jun 2016, 22:25

Hello, thank you for replying. Yes I've spent ages trying to find a [SOLVED] forum that is similar to what is happening with my sims game and I haven't found really anything and i've made sure i've properly installed the game using the installation instructions and where to put the CC when I've downloaded it.

Simister
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4, Minecraft
Female Posts : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 17 Jun 2016, 07:51

@Simister wrote:Hello, thank you for replying. Yes I've spent ages trying to find a [SOLVED] forum that is similar to what is happening with my sims game and I haven't found really anything and i've made sure i've properly installed the game using the installation instructions and where to put the CC when I've downloaded it.

Sorry for the late reply @Simister,

I did not really get to do much about The Sims 4 this week.  Facepalm  That said, have you also had a look at this thread here ?
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t20991-cc-mods-not-showing-in-game-fix
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SOLVED

Post by purplebeachmusic on Sun 13 Nov 2016, 04:21

I seem to be having the same problem, "Include Unowned Content" is the only thing that's on there.

Please help... where the ?? and the arrow is on the image, it is supposed to say "Include custom content," but the option isn't showing up for me, so I am not able to see my custom sims and houses in my library ):

FIX:
I fixed this problem by installing the expansion back (Get to work), I originally only had the base game installed, so that's why I was having that little issue. My CC is working perfect now Very Happy

Last edited by purplebeachmusic on Sun 13 Nov 2016, 05:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SOLVED ISSUE)

purplebeachmusic
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 13 Nov 2016, 12:10

@purplebeachmusic wrote:I seem to be having the same problem, "Include Unowned Content" is the only thing that's on there.

Please help... where the ?? and the arrow is on the image, it is supposed to say "Include custom content," but the option isn't showing up for me, so I am not able to see my custom sims and houses in my library ):

FIX:
I fixed this problem by installing the expansion back (Get to work), I originally only had the base game installed, so that's why I was having that little issue. My CC is working perfect now Very Happy

Exactly. That new feature with the "include custom content"-button was introduced with one of the later DLCs. It wasn't there in the base game, back then.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum