Sims Medieval Activation Issue--- MAC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims Medieval Activation Issue--- MAC

Post by Tinkerbitch on Sat 18 Jun 2016, 03:46

Hi there,

I never had an issue with the Sims Medieval disc version but I recently went to switch to the digital version (my disc is currently in a storage unit across the country). Now I can't get past the launcher because I get this error:

I have had nothing but trouble trying to play the digital version. I contacted EA and when I said I never had issues with the disc version they said "you are lucky. Sims Medieval doesn't work for most people, disc or digital". ACCKKK! I am at my wits end!

Has anyone seen this before? Is there a fix for it or a work around?

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-06-17 at 9.34.58 PM.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(172 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
Screen Shot 2016-06-17 at 9.35.31 PM.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(486 Kb) Downloaded 1 times

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 18 Jun 2016, 10:44; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed links)
Tinkerbitch
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims Medieval Activation Issue--- MAC

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 18 Jun 2016, 10:51

Hello and welcome to the forum,

I fixed your image-links. Unfortunately we cannot give any Mac OS support these days (since we don't have any Mods/Helpers with Mac knowledge anymore). And our releases are generally intended for use in Windows OS only. However, maybe this comment from a regular user can help you:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t916-the-sims-medieval-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems#122662

Other than that, I'm afraid I can't help you further here, I'm sorry. 

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14441

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum