Bought digital copy of Dine Out...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bought digital copy of Dine Out...

Post by smokeytaboo on Sat 18 Jun 2016, 21:39

So I got excited and bought a digital copy of Dine Out on Amazon today, not thinking about the fact that my Sims 4 was all torrented from you guys of course. Now I know im going out on a limb here but is there anyway to get this digital download to install on my torrented copy? I'd just hate to waste 20 bucks because I wasn't thinking about an obvious thing. 

Also I have a bought copy of the base game as well that isn't installed on Origin. If I install it to that will I still be able to use my torrented version as well as my two bought verisions? 

Thanks!
avatar
smokeytaboo
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Assassins Creed, Elder Scrolls, GTA, Fable series, Left 4 Dead, COD, Zelda, Minecraft, DDR
Female Posts : 47
Points : 2387
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 23
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bought digital copy of Dine Out...

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 19 Jun 2016, 06:36

@smokeytaboo wrote:So I got excited and bought a digital copy of Dine Out on Amazon today, not thinking about the fact that my Sims 4 was all torrented from you guys of course. Now I know im going out on a limb here but is there anyway to get this digital download to install on my torrented copy? I'd just hate to waste 20 bucks because I wasn't thinking about an obvious thing. 

Also I have a bought copy of the base game as well that isn't installed on Origin. If I install it to that will I still be able to use my torrented version as well as my two bought verisions? 

Thanks!


Hello @smokeytaboo,


I'm sorry, but you cannot use the Dine Out DLC, because of varous reasons that are detailed here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t22838-can-i-add-purchased-the-sims-4-dlc-to-the-copies-of-reloaded-games4theworld

Also, a "bought copy that isn't installed on Origin" is essentially still a pirated game, and that cannot be used either.

_________________



G4TW Forum Rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4



Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac, Military strategy games (Darkest Hour, Hearts of Iron, Arsenal of Democracy, etc.), Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 15377
Points : 20428
Reputation : 2179
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bought digital copy of Dine Out...

Post by MissJoy16 on Sun 19 Jun 2016, 09:01

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@smokeytaboo wrote:So I got excited and bought a digital copy of Dine Out on Amazon today, not thinking about the fact that my Sims 4 was all torrented from you guys of course. Now I know im going out on a limb here but is there anyway to get this digital download to install on my torrented copy? I'd just hate to waste 20 bucks because I wasn't thinking about an obvious thing. 

Also I have a bought copy of the base game as well that isn't installed on Origin. If I install it to that will I still be able to use my torrented version as well as my two bought verisions? 

Thanks!


Hello @smokeytaboo,


I'm sorry, but you cannot use the Dine Out DLC, because of varous reasons that are detailed here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t22838-can-i-add-purchased-the-sims-4-dlc-to-the-copies-of-reloaded-games4theworld

Also, a "bought copy that isn't installed on Origin" is essentially still a pirated game, and that cannot be used either.


What if you have a legit copy of the base game and pirated copies of the expansions? Could it still work?

MissJoy16
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 1
Points : 616
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bought digital copy of Dine Out...

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 19 Jun 2016, 09:18

@MissJoy16 wrote:
What if you have a legit copy of the base game and pirated copies of the expansions? Could it still work?


Welcome to you too,


That could work, yes, but read up on this here too:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly


Though, buying the base game is almost pointless, since the only advantage you can gain from having such a legit base game is the gallery-access. If you can, just pirate everything - including the base game too.

_________________



G4TW Forum Rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4



Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac, Military strategy games (Darkest Hour, Hearts of Iron, Arsenal of Democracy, etc.), Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 15377
Points : 20428
Reputation : 2179
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bought digital copy of Dine Out...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum