My fresh poop just burst into flames.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My fresh poop just burst into flames.

Post by Gen_12th on Wed 22 Jun 2016, 09:16

Why hello dear reader,
If you've the pleasure of reading this post, then it's most likely I've spent a good 30 minutes failing to interact with people on the internet.
Firstly, I would like to state that all toads are frogs and not all frogs are toads.
It is known. The turtles in my head told me.
I'm mainly here for Sims 3 and possibly Sims 4 later down the track if I can be convinced enough to try it out, lots of people have told me lots of opinions about it compared to its predecessor.
Either way, I hope to be popping by every now and then (either during the ritualistic blood sacrifice of a hump-back yeti or to the scent of spit-roasted velociraptor excrement) and meeting some of you.
May Korean Jesus be with you and long life to Emperor Cthulhu.

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 22 Jun 2016, 10:58; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : The line spaces went poof)

Gen_12th
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My fresh poop just burst into flames.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 22 Jun 2016, 10:58

Gen_12th wrote:
Why hello dear reader,
If you've the pleasure of reading this post, then it's most likely I've spent a good 30 minutes failing to interact with people on the internet.
Firstly, I would like to state that all toads are frogs and not all frogs are toads.
It is known. The turtles in my head told me.
I'm mainly here for Sims 3 and possibly Sims 4 later down the track if I can be convinced enough to try it out, lots of people have told me lots of opinions about it compared to its predecessor.
Either way, I hope to be popping by every now and then (either during the ritualistic blood sacrifice of a hump-back yeti or to the scent of spit-roasted velociraptor excrement) and meeting some of you.
May Korean Jesus be with you and long life to Emperor Cthulhu.

Well hello @Gen_12th

That's a very creative introduction indeed. Take your time to have a good look around the forums, and if you need any support (or just want to chat), feel free to open a new topic anytime. Enjoy your stay ! Very Happy 

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14452

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gen_12th on Wed 22 Jun 2016, 11:14

From the looks of things, I will indeed  Yess, aye lieeke! 

Thank you for the very high-temperature welcome

Gen_12th
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Wed 22 Jun 2016, 17:32

Clickbait much!
Welcome to the Games4theworld Forum, Gen. Wink

Gen_12th wrote:(either during the ritualistic blood sacrifice of a hump-back yeti or to the scent of spit-roasted velociraptor excrement)
Actually you can pop by any time you like, you're always welcome.
Feel free to open a new topic in the correct section if you'd like to chat/share thoughts with other users, of if you need assistance with an issue.

Enjoy your time on the Forum! Tea 5

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum