I'm new here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm new here.

Post by Andaxa on Wed 22 Jun 2016, 22:38

I'm new here. and its been few weeks that i download sims4 and i ve got already the get together update. but i am wondering if you have the garden stuff pack yet and where i can find it. if you dont have it yet its okay! Smile

Andaxa
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm new here.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 23 Jun 2016, 10:32

@Andaxa wrote:I'm new here. and its been few weeks that i download sims4 and i ve got already the get together update. but i am wondering if you have the garden stuff pack yet and where i can find it. if you dont have it yet its okay! Smile

Hello and welcome to the forum @Andaxa,

We don't have these newer DLC yet. Smile  For more information about The Sims 4 on Games4theworld, please have a look at the Global Announcement here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t22375-a-notice-about-upcoming-updates-for-the-sims-4-please-read

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by simmer_tony on Thu 23 Jun 2016, 10:35

Hello, and welcome to the forum,  Very Happy
we don't have Garden Stuff Pack and nobody else has it because crack hasn't been created yet. For more informations read this post.

The Sims 3 plumbob HUNGRY? The Sims 3 plumbob 

The Sims Plumbob 1 YELL INCOHERENT LANGUAGE AT THE SKY The Sims Plumbob 1
simmer_tony
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Just Dance series, Grand Theft Auto series, Tomb Raider Reboot, Telltale Games, Far Cry 3 & 4
Male Posts : 439

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum