Does this mod exist?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does this mod exist?

Post by lephanaji on Sat 25 Jun 2016, 11:46

Hello everybody! 
So here's a thing.
I have this big family right now and the father of my sim just died and there is only mum left with 2 kids (baby and child)...they live in next door and I'm afraid that she might die soon so I was wondering what happens to the child and if there is any mod available that will maybe put the kid up for adoption if that's not in original game already or maybe even put them in my household or one of the household where is aunts and uncles are...?  Sad Hmmm, sure?

If you do know any mod like that please comment below. 

P.S admins sorry if this is in wrong section of the forum  Wat.
lephanaji
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, The Sims 4, Minecraft
Female Posts : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does this mod exist?

Post by simmer_tony on Sat 25 Jun 2016, 11:59

Hello,
when kid/baby stays alone in household social worker come and takes them.

The Sims 3 plumbob HUNGRY? The Sims 3 plumbob 

The Sims Plumbob 1 YELL INCOHERENT LANGUAGE AT THE SKY The Sims Plumbob 1
simmer_tony
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Just Dance series, Grand Theft Auto series, Tomb Raider Reboot, Telltale Games, Far Cry 3 & 4
Male Posts : 439

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 25 Jun 2016, 13:03

@lephanaji wrote:Hello everybody! 
So here's a thing.
I have this big family right now and the father of my sim just died and there is only mum left with 2 kids (baby and child)...they live in next door and I'm afraid that she might die soon so I was wondering what happens to the child and if there is any mod available that will maybe put the kid up for adoption if that's not in original game already or maybe even put them in my household or one of the household where is aunts and uncles are...?  Sad Hmmm, sure?

If you want to keep the game that realistic, then you will run into problems in some situations. You could create another (adult) sim and add him or her into the household. You could name that sim a "lost aunt" or "lost uncle". That is not a classic family anymore, but The Sims was never meant to be a realistic life-simulation anyhow. But adding another adult sim to your household in time can easily prevent your feared outcome.

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13616

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lephanaji on Sat 25 Jun 2016, 13:06

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@lephanaji wrote:Hello everybody! 
So here's a thing.

If you want to keep the game that realistic, then you will run into problems in some situations. You could create another (adult) sim and add him or her into the household. You could name that sim a "lost aunt" or "lost uncle". That is not a classic family anymore, but The Sims was never meant to be a realistic life-simulation anyhow. But adding another adult sim to your household in time can easily prevent your feared outcome.

I might age him up early or move him in with his aunt and uncle...thank you anyway, I was just hoping that there was some kind of mod Smile have a nice day
lephanaji
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, The Sims 4, Minecraft
Female Posts : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top