sims 4 lagging :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 4 lagging :(

Post by omoonj on Tue 19 Jul 2016, 08:26

hello there. Talk to my left hand

so a couple weeks ago, i uninstalled the "not so smoothly-running but not laggy either" sims 4 for some reason, and then recently i downloaded and installed it again and apply the new update you provided (1.20), but it is lagging so much. 

i already searched on google if there are some ways to reduce the lag; i deleted the cache file, tried the razer cortex, but it didnt work.

i always play on a low graphic settings since my computer is old and only has 2gb ram. what i dont understand is the game ran well before i uninstalled it, why does it lag now?

i have lots of cc now and before so i don't think that's the case? idk though Oh my...
please help me, im really excited about the new updates and i wanna play them Why God.

omoonj
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sims 4 lagging :(

Post by simmer_tony on Tue 19 Jul 2016, 09:10

Hello,
I also have 2 GB of RAM, all settings on low and vanilla game (no mods). And I can report you that I don't have any lag. If you really have so many mods try removing ones you don't use and if those common lag solutions didn't helpy you CC must cause the problem.

The Sims 3 plumbob HUNGRY? The Sims 3 plumbob 

The Sims Plumbob 1 YELL INCOHERENT LANGUAGE AT THE SKY The Sims Plumbob 1
simmer_tony
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Just Dance series, Grand Theft Auto series, Tomb Raider Reboot, Telltale Games, Far Cry 3 & 4
Male Posts : 439

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sims 4 lagging :(

Post by omoonj on Tue 19 Jul 2016, 09:37

simmer_tony wrote:Hello,
I also have 2 GB of RAM, all settings on low and vanilla game (no mods). And I can report you that I don't have any lag. If you really have so many mods try removing ones you don't use and if those common lag solutions didn't helpy you CC must cause the problem.

i see. then i will try to sort my CC and try to see if it will reduce the lag, thanks!

oh and if its not much of a problem, can you screenshot the graphics in game options? Razz  maybe if its the same settings, it wont lag anymore Laughing

omoonj
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum