New sims3 patch 1.69

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New sims3 patch 1.69

Post by shelly1959 on Thu 21 Jul 2016, 17:45

Sorry to bother you guys but I do not know if this has been asked couldn't find it anywhere, I didn't know about the new EA patch that screws up the game!! So I installed sims3 from my disk. Couldn't get any of my mods to work so did a complete uninstall. I am downloading G4TW base game from download server, my question is can I still use my legit expansion packs after I get G4TW base game installed? I DO NOT play any online games, and for ea and or origin to change the way you have to play the games you ALREADY bought and paid for and to REQUIRE you to login online to play those games  seems to be a breach of privacy to it is NOT any of their business what I have installed in my game or when I choose to play it. I will NOT be buying anymore games from either one of them. Sorry for ranting but I am so pissed off I am about to explode!!!!!! Smile thank you guys and God bless you!!

shelly1959
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New sims3 patch 1.69

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 21 Jul 2016, 18:08

@shelly1959 wrote:Sorry to bother you guys but I do not know if this has been asked couldn't find it anywhere, I didn't know about the new EA patch that screws up the game!! So I installed sims3 from my disk. Couldn't get any of my mods to work so did a complete uninstall. I am downloading G4TW base game from download server, my question is can I still use my legit expansion packs after I get G4TW base game installed? I DO NOT play any online games, and for ea and or origin to change the way you have to play the games you ALREADY bought and paid for and to REQUIRE you to login online to play those games  seems to be a breach of privacy to it is NOT any of their business what I have installed in my game or when I choose to play it. I will NOT be buying anymore games from either one of them. Sorry for ranting but I am so pissed off I am about to explode!!!!!! Smile thank you guys and God bless you!!

Hello @shelly1959,

Using a pirated base game alongside legit expansions should be fine normally. The pirated base game can only update to 1.67, and that should not interfere with the legit expansions. At least that was the case in the past, if you have your expansions on Origin, maybe they changed something about it ? Feel free to give it a try though. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14065

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shelly1959 on Thu 21 Jul 2016, 18:29

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@shelly1959 wrote:Sorry to bother you guys but I do not know if this has been asked couldn't find it anywhere, I didn't know about the new EA patch that screws up the game!! So I installed sims3 from my disk. Couldn't get any of my mods to work so did a complete uninstall. I am downloading G4TW base game from download server, my question is can I still use my legit expansion packs after I get G4TW base game installed? I DO NOT play any online games, and for ea and or origin to change the way you have to play the games you ALREADY bought and paid for and to REQUIRE you to login online to play those games  seems to be a breach of privacy to it is NOT any of their business what I have installed in my game or when I choose to play it. I will NOT be buying anymore games from either one of them. Sorry for ranting but I am so pissed off I am about to explode!!!!!! Smile thank you guys and God bless you!!

Hello @shelly1959,

Using a pirated base game alongside legit expansions should be fine normally. The pirated base game can only update to 1.67, and that should not interfere with the legit expansions. At least that was the case in the past, if you have your expansions on Origin, maybe they changed something about it ? Feel free to give it a try though. Smile
I only had one expansion bought thru  origin "outdoor Living" that's how I got in this mess lol I am downloading it from T4WG the rest I have on disk. So Iam downloading base game and outdoor living from G4TW and the rest Im going to install from the disk. I am not messing with ea or origin again ever lol!

shelly1959
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 21 Jul 2016, 18:34

@shelly1959 wrote:I am not messing with ea or origin again ever lol!

Good ! Very Happy  Please do keep us posted about your progress on here. And all these problems on Origin are the reason I never considered buying anything from The Sims 3. I only have pirated TS3 games...

Haters gonna hate
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14065

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum