Alien embarrassment fix?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alien embarrassment fix?

Post by lephanaji on Fri 22 Jul 2016, 21:54

Hello hello!

My sim got abducted and now she got two beautiful alien twins (yes, a female got abducted, I use mods Very Happy) and now that they've met with parents and other kid on the lot, they both got embarrassed because they got discovered. I was wondering if there is any kind of fix/mod for this and that works with latest patch? 

Smile Sad Surprised
lephanaji
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, The Sims 4, Minecraft
Female Posts : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alien embarrassment fix?

Post by McCloud on Sun 24 Jul 2016, 09:46

Hey there!

I don't know if there's any mod out there that will directly prevent them from being embarrassed when they get discovered, but I do know of a mod that let's you remove a moodlet by right clicking on it, among other things, so if it happens again you can just easily remove the moodlet.
McCloud
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4
Male Posts : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alien embarrassment fix?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 24 Jul 2016, 09:49

lephanaji wrote:Hello hello!

My sim got abducted and now she got two beautiful alien twins (yes, a female got abducted, I use mods Very Happy) and now that they've met with parents and other kid on the lot, they both got embarrassed because they got discovered. I was wondering if there is any kind of fix/mod for this and that works with latest patch? 

Smile Sad Surprised

If that happened to me, I would have exited the game without (!) saving, right after the alien abduction; even if I lose some short-term in-game progress, it might be a better option from a long-term perspective.

Other than that I'm afraid I don't know a more specific solution for that (yet), I'm sorry. WhatDidUJustCallMe?

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14419

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum